Random Interactions you love...or hate

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
tessicapls

Random Interactions you love...or hate

Postby tessicapls » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:35 am

With all the talk recently about the writers having random interactions between characters, I thought a thread to discuss these might be fun.

We have certainly seen some random interactions, this week, we had Olivia being comforted by Alexis, who usually aren't really in the same orbit. We also had Ellie and Frodd/Franco/Todd/whoeverheisthisweek. It sounds like a lot of folks really liked this, I did too.

I really enjoy these random encounters. Which ones have you enjoyed...or hated?

JaneDoe

Re: Random Interactions you love...or hate

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:44 am

Liked Frodd and Ellie, I loved seeing Frodd's whit and humor return and I think Ellie countered very well.

Did not really care for Olivia and Alexis. I know Olivia's cousin and BFF just died.... but I could have done without all the hysterics and screeching. 8) I've been really enjoying Alexis lately and the whole thing just brought her down IMO.

Mac and Sonny was just weird... shaking hands like Mac actually liked the guy? Not likely. :~

tessicapls

Postby tessicapls » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:08 am

Quote JaneDoe: Liked Frodd and Ellie, I loved seeing Frodd's whit and humor return and I think Ellie countered very well.

Did not really care for Olivia and Alexis. I know Olivia's cousin and BFF just died.... but I could have done without all the hysterics and screeching. 8) I've been really enjoying Alexis lately and the whole thing just brought her down IMO.

Mac and Sonny was just weird... shaking hands like Mac actually liked the guy? Not likely. :~

Agreed, very awkward.

stilllovingtodd

Postby stilllovingtodd » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:20 am

liked franco/ellie
carly/franco
brit/nik

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:52 am

Another fan of Frodd and Ellie. Made me wonder if the rumors about Ellie being a Q are true.

Return to “General Hospital”