Was this a Britta Baby Daddy CLUE today? SHOCK!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Zacchara

Re: Was this a Britta Baby Daddy CLUE today? SHOCK!

Postby Zacchara » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:45 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote BringBackStarr: Britta was looking at the CASSADINE Photo Album today...Why THEN ask what Dr.O got her into?

Also...Photos of Nick and EMILY Quartermaine?...If Brittas child is Emilys (and Nics) that would make it a ELQ stockholder!!!

Britt was looking at the family album and said " mother what did you get me into?" GREAT CATCH! Would love Britt to be carrying Nic's baby but, don't see how she would have his sperm. Might be his dad's.

That's my theory to.

Zacchara

Postby Zacchara » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:52 pm

The theory that it is Emily and Nicks makes no sense. I think it's just Stavros's and nothing more.

wise chick

Re: Whs this a Britta Baby Daddy CLUE today? SHOCK!

Postby wise chick » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:09 am

I think she was only admiring his happiness with Emily and his fun holding his baby. She in my opinion wants to be happy.

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:45 pm

Quote wise chick: I think she was only admiring his happiness with Emily and his fun holding his baby. She in my opinion wants to be happy.

That's what I was thinking too

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:46 pm

Quote wise chick: I think she was only admiring his happiness with Emily and his fun holding his baby. She in my opinion wants to be happy.

Then why say " mother, what did you get ME into?"

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:01 pm

I think the baby will either be Nik's or Stavros's baby. Why have Nik get involved in this if he isn't going to have something to do with it later? Nik gave a donation when Robin asked him to be a donor way back when so that makes sense.

I don't feel it has anything to do with Emily though because she's been dead way too long and I don't recall her ever putting, or having Eason to put, her eggs on ice.

As for IF this baby HAD been Em's, it would be easy to fight that Em was not a blood Q so no child of hers would have rights to ELQ stock.

For people saying they hope a 6 year old suffers over this, really? I think Emma shows more maturity than comments like that, anyday!

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:27 pm

I sure hope the baby is not Nick. He will be stuck with that thing forever. Nick still deserve better. I don't know what it is about this character I just hate her. She is not root worthy and when all is said & done from this character I still do not want to root for her or feel bad for her. Nick sucks since he been with her. Good-bye Nick I won't be watching you in scenes. I'll FF you from now on. That is what the remote is for. :D

Return to “General Hospital”