Am I the only one who is so sick Spinelli?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
anita2310

Am I the only one who is so sick Spinelli?

Postby anita2310 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:09 pm

Sorry, I am just so over this idiot I am not saying elli was right in Keeping the news of the baby from him but this situation is all Maxi's fault and I believe that it is a little his fault also. He has feeling for Maxie and he was just buying time with Ellie and this was not fair too her. Maxie and Spinelli were playing games we all know that they would eventually end up back in bed with each other. So hate this guy. ~)

ransomha

Re: Am I the only one who is so sick Spinelli?

Postby ransomha » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:16 pm

The actor has been unbelievably GREAT the last few days. I can hardly wait to see him confront Maxie and see them both claim their child. This is the most i've ever enjoyed him.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:23 pm

I love Spin and the way he`s grown into a man over the years.I can`t wait until he holds little Georgie ;)

anita2310

Postby anita2310 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Quote stonecoldhot: I love Spin and the way he`s grown into a man over the years.I can`t wait until he holds little Georgie ;)

I guess I am the only one oh well still hate him and Maxie

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:14 pm

Quote anita2310: Sorry, I am just so over this idiot I am not saying elli was right in Keeping the news of the baby from him but this situation is all Maxi's fault and I believe that it is a little his fault also. He has feeling for Maxie and he was just buying time with Ellie and this was not fair too her. Maxie and Spinelli were playing games we all know that they would eventually end up back in bed with each other. So hate this guy. ~)

I don't blame Spin at ALL for not knowing about the baby.... how would he? As far as anyone knew Maxie was pregnant already the night they had sex with Dante & Lulu's baby already.
Yes, Maxie holds most of the blame, it was her idea. And even though her intentions were to to a good thing for her friends it was clear from the start it would end in hurt.
But Britt and Ellie hold the blame as well. They both knew the truth, and as medical professionals who took an oath they had an obligation to speak up not only professionally but ethically as well.

NYsunflower

Postby NYsunflower » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:14 pm

Quote ransomha: The actor has been unbelievably GREAT the last few days. I can hardly wait to see him confront Maxie and see them both claim their child. This is the most i've ever enjoyed him.

I have to agree with you on this one. He had become such a caricature over the years and this was a different real and human side to him. Nit was like he became an adult before our eyes. I think his anger toward Ellie is because he was used to Maxie lying but he really trusted Ellie and he is terribly hurt and disappointed that he was wrong. I hope he forgives her tho' because I still don't want him and Maxie together. That could change, so don't hold me to it.

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:26 pm

Generally I LOATHE SPin----But since they got rid of his speech impediment (And his obsession with Jason) I find him somewhat tolerable..I also think he totally carried the scenes with Ellie the other day---Which gave me a new found respect for him (as an actor)...I wouldnt have thought it possible a year ago... 8)

IslandGirl33

Postby IslandGirl33 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:31 pm

Quote anita2310: Sorry, I am just so over this idiot I am not saying elli was right in Keeping the news of the baby from him but this situation is all Maxi's fault and I believe that it is a little his fault also. He has feeling for Maxie and he was just buying time with Ellie and this was not fair too her. Maxie and Spinelli were playing games we all know that they would eventually end up back in bed with each other. So hate this guy. ~)

No matter how he handled his situation with Maxie, he did not deserve this! I think his emotions have been awesome. He makes me feel his pain! Great job BA... you're amazing!

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Wow...I thought this has been his best acting he's ever done on this show...I like him all over again.

ashuri-chan

Postby ashuri-chan » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:37 pm

Yeah I don't like him either. But then yet I don't like all three of those characters. They're all annoying.

Return to “General Hospital”