Scotty & Laura

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
stonecoldhot

Scotty & Laura

Postby stonecoldhot » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:57 pm

What was the point of them getting married 8) it lasted like a week :~ Maybe it was that ugly wedding dress that Scott couldn't` get out of his head :-)

aquablue

Re: Scotty & Laura

Postby aquablue » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:06 pm

I for one .... Very happy it is over. Just a little worried that gf is leaving the show now and Lucy and Scott will hook up since GH can't seem to get Lucy and Kevin a good SL.

melirose

Postby melirose » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Quote aquablue: I for one .... Very happy it is over. Just a little worried that gf is leaving the show now and Lucy and Scott will hook up since GH can't seem to get Lucy and Kevin a good SL.

I didn't watch it yet, but from yesterday previews I'm glad Scotty asked for a divorce. I want my Luke and Laura back together.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:24 pm

So Luke and Laura are going back on the road again probably will they be reconnecting again?

And will we have a love triangle with Kevin, Scotty and Lucy?

The fall is going to be interesting a lot of broken hearts before November Sweeps no doubt.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:26 pm

Quote Bizlet: So Luke and Laura are going back on the road again probably will they be reconnecting again?

And will we have a love triangle with Kevin, Scotty and Lucy?

The fall is going to be interesting a lot of broken hearts before November Sweeps no doubt.

UGH :0 Three of my not so favorite characters :~

cardgirl

Postby cardgirl » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:05 pm

I'm just glad that somebody, gave up on the thirty year pissing contest between Scott and Luke over Laura. He was right, he should not have to be that guy who is never gonna have Laura love him the way he loves her. And Laura was right she and Luke DON'T fit anymore. The magic is gone. I for one was getting sick of the "Luke and Laura's Semi Annual Awsome Adventures." Boring, old, get over it. It's not exciting anymore. I think their will always be a connection between Luke and Laura but the fun and romance and magic IS gone.

It is sad though, that Lulu whose world is about to come crashing down when she finds out that little girl is not hers. Now she will have to do it without the support of either of her parents around. Sigh. :|

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:40 pm

I am telling you----GH does NOT like couples and breaks them up for ZERO reason...They do not know how to write for couples so they break them up...

Scott/Laura

PoppaPatrick/Sabrina (oh, its OVER)

Liz/AJ

Luke/Tracy

Alexis/Shawn

Ellie/Spin

on and on....

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Quote melirose:
Quote aquablue: I for one .... Very happy it is over. Just a little worried that gf is leaving the show now and Lucy and Scott will hook up since GH can't seem to get Lucy and Kevin a good SL.

I didn't watch it yet, but from yesterday previews I'm glad Scotty asked for a divorce. I want my Luke and Laura back together.

I want them back together too. I never want Scott and Laura to get married to begin with. He don't deserve or never did deserve her.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:50 am

That just came out of left field yesterday! 8)

Not that it bothers me, it was just weird. So what now? Is Laura leaving for a while... going to Paris? Is she coming back? Now Luke is leaving also to continue to find a cure?

I really do like Scott and Lucy's friendship, but I hope they are not planning on reuniting them as a couple. :~

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:54 am

Quote JaneDoe: That just came out of left field yesterday! 8)

Not that it bothers me, it was just weird. So what now? Is Laura leaving for a while... going to Paris? Is she coming back? Now Luke is leaving also to continue to find a cure?

I really do like Scott and Lucy's friendship, but I hope they are not planning on reuniting them as a couple. :~

I was thinking the same thing when I was watching it last night. But hubby was sitting next to me and he said, "well about time." I was like, huh? Hubby explained that if it were him and I was running after my ex all the time and when the ex says jump I say "how high?", hubby would wash his hand of the situation, pack his stuff and move on down the line. I said that I didn't realize he paid that much attention. ;)

Return to “General Hospital”