Anybody else totally tired of Olivia Falconeri?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Gideon58

Anybody else totally tired of Olivia Falconeri?

Postby Gideon58 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:46 am

Lisa LoCicero's over-the-top acting has been annoying me for years but never as much since Olivia she's learned of Connie's death...I just want to stuff a sock in her mouse and stick her on a bus going somewhere far away...anybody with me on this?

Nightmoves

Re: Anybody else totally tired of Olivia Falconeri?

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:50 am

Quote Gideon58: Lisa LoCicero's over-the-top acting has been annoying me for years but never as much since Olivia she's learned of Connie's death...I just want to stuff a sock in her mouse and stick her on a bus going somewhere far away...anybody with me on this?

YES! Her over the top histrionics have worn out my last nerve! Also, the fact that this woman could be in love with a man who crap her son is so unbelievable but that is for another discussion. Ugh, I used to like Olivia but now I just wish she would go away.

ChargerGirl

Postby ChargerGirl » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:57 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote Gideon58: Lisa LoCicero's over-the-top acting has been annoying me for years but never as much since Olivia she's learned of Connie's death...I just want to stuff a sock in her mouse and stick her on a bus going somewhere far away...anybody with me on this?

YES! Her over the top histrionics have worn out my last nerve! Also, the fact that this woman could be in love with a man who crap her son is so unbelievable but that is for another discussion. Ugh, I used to like Olivia but now I just wish she would go away.

Add me to the list! A double murder would have really been juicy!! LOL And I so totally agree with the in love with Sonny crap after she found out he crap Dante. Totally unbelievable.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:21 am

Actress did a great job! She looked hysterical , distraught and full of rage.

Good for her for " letting her hair down" and not worrying about how she looked. Great job!!

aquablue

Postby aquablue » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:44 pm

I want the old Olivia back. When she first came on the show she was a kick butt strong female. She didn't need a man for anything. Plumbing needed fixing she did it,car broke down she would fix it. Now she is a weak and clinging mess. Always crying always embarrassing herself. %(

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Quote aquablue: I want the old Olivia back. When she first came on the show she was a kick butt strong female. She didn't need a man for anything. Plumbing needed fixing she did it,car broke down she would fix it. Now she is a weak and clinging mess. Always crying always embarrassing herself. %(

Heather did that to her with the drugs. Anyone would freak out if they saw visions, especially when they are coming true

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:02 pm

I guess I can understand her freaking out when she has a vision but its when she is desperately trying to convince someone of what she saw and she gets all hyper, by now everyone should trust in her visions and she needs to realize she is the only one seeing them and stop pointing at nothing and saying "look".

melirose

Postby melirose » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:10 pm

I do like Olivia and want her around however she can be annoying. I felt bad when she saw Connie though. No one should have to see their family dead on the ground.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:13 pm

I like her more now, she's more refine then when she first showed up.

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:56 pm

I am!Have been for a while. Her acting is some times over top and silly. I would have rather Connie stayed.

Return to “General Hospital”