DEKE COME BACK AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SONNY

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
butterfly52

DEKE COME BACK AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SONNY

Postby butterfly52 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:37 am

I hope Deke comes back from the dead or where ever and beat Sonny's cowardly a$$, and through his costefobic a$$ in an elevator for a year. I would laugh like everything and see his coward, spinless a$$ coming out of that elevator after a year like a scared rabbit and beat his a$$ some more. Later watch him grow more into a bigger spineless coward than he already is. I can not stand that Sonny. AJ sober up and beat that a$$ you are a big stupid guy. I use to like you but begging that animal, no more respect for you. Hate Sonny, but now you make me sick.

TeamShadamAndSteffy

Re: DEKE COME BACK AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SONNY

Postby TeamShadamAndSteffy » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:50 am

Quote butterfly52: I hope Deke comes back from the dead or where ever and beat Sonny's cowardly a$$, and through his costefobic a$$ in an elevator for a year. I would laugh like everything and see his coward, spinless a$$ coming out of that elevator after a year like a scared rabbit and beat his a$$ some more. Later watch him grow more into a bigger spineless coward than he already is. I can not stand that Sonny. AJ sober up and beat that a$$ you are a big stupid guy. I use to like you but begging that animal, no more respect for you. Hate Sonny, but now you make me sick.

I hope you had this much hate for AJ when he busted into Soony's house and was choking Connie, you know a woman because that's who he can fight and bully.

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:57 am

FUNNIEST POST EVER...... :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:59 am

No child deserves to be beaten......HOWEVER.....Ive seen Sonny and I would like to hear Dekes side of the story... :D :D :D >) >) ;) :) :) 8)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:07 am

Deke only beat little boys. Sonny would wipe the floor with him now.

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:10 am

Quote ransomha: Deke only beat little boys. Sonny would wipe the floor with him now.

True, I wish he would come back so Sonny can lock him in the closet. >)

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:17 am

Sonny murdered his step-father who was a cop. I think Sonny shot him in the back.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:27 am

Quote Mrs. Lansing: Sonny murdered his step-father who was a cop. I think Sonny shot him in the back.

That would be Scully. He did it and Sonny owed him for it.

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:36 am

Quote ransomha:
Quote Mrs. Lansing: Sonny murdered his step-father who was a cop. I think Sonny shot him in the back.

That's right. I was confusing two things, when Marcus was on the show and accusing Sonny of Deke's murder, and then when Sonny shot and killed his own father.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:46 am

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
Quote ransomha:

That's right. I was confusing two things, when Marcus was on the show and accusing Sonny of Deke's murder, and then when Sonny shot and killed his own father.

Sonny's father is Mike Corbin. Sonny did not shoot or kill him. Sonny paid off his gambling debts and put him in rehab. A father that deserted him as a kid.

keep in mind as a kid, the good guys, A COP is the one that beat him and his mother and the local "thug" is the one that took care of it for Sonny.

Return to “General Hospital”