Someone needs to do the same to Sonny.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Re: Someone needs to do the same to Sonny.

Postby ransomha » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:37 pm

Quote clalvis: I will always defend Sonny or at least try to explain his reasoning, just like people are defending their no good likeable characters. That's just how it goes. Those that you like you defend, those that you don't you curse them and say sh!tty things about them. I've learned that that's part of being Sonny's fan. I know this is a soap and these are fictional characters but I'm a fan to the end.

AJ is a LOSER...I won't be mad that there are people that will defend his character...I understand.

:)

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Sonny is a mobster, the man, the boss, nothing to explain, its his life, I don't think any one got to beat up Al Capone, and people loved this guy. :D >)

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:10 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote jilltidwell:
Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote jilltidwell: I know that AJ isn't perfect, but he is trying to change. It seems awful funny that other people can make mistakes and get second chances, but they won't give AJ a chance at all. If I were AJ and he ran a story on me like that, I would be angry too. I would hope that I wouldn't be angry enough to murder someone. AJ was not in his right mind. He was drunk and not thinking clearly, but that is no excuse. What gets me is a few days ago when AJ went to Sonny's people were saying he broke in. But, Sonny busted into AJ's home and nothing is said. Sonny hit AJ on the head with a gun. If I were AJ, I would press charges. I hope that people don't think that what Sonny did to AJ today is ok.

Have you ever noticed that we never see anything personally happen to sonny? We have never seen him humiliated or beat up.....it's like this is covered under a contract or something. Just his "loved ones" get the raw end of the deal...Just once i would love to see someone he is madly in love with kick the crap out of him and tell him.."YOU'RE DEAD TO ME!"

I do too. I'm tired of people defending Sonny and making excuses for him. They makes excuses for him, but blast AJ. Sonny whether he likes it or not DOES NOT or NEVER WILL have his blood run though Michael. If I were Michael, I wouldn't have anything else to do with him the way he treats Michael's bio father.

What difference does blood have to do with being a father?

Sonny takes things that don't belong to him. He stole Michael with the help of Carly from AJ. AJ didn't get the chance to raise his son because he was stolen from him because of Sonny and Carly. The Q's could have helped AJ raise Michael. Sonny's business gets people killed. Think about it: Alexis and Olivia both kept Dante and Kristina away from him for a long time because it was dangerous for them to be around him. What does that say about him as a father? That says to me that his business gets people killed.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:23 pm

Quote jilltidwell:
Quote ransomha:
Quote jilltidwell:
Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote jilltidwell: I know that AJ isn't perfect, but he is trying to change. It seems awful funny that other people can make mistakes and get second chances, but they won't give AJ a chance at all. If I were AJ and he ran a story on me like that, I would be angry too. I would hope that I wouldn't be angry enough to murder someone. AJ was not in his right mind. He was drunk and not thinking clearly, but that is no excuse. What gets me is a few days ago when AJ went to Sonny's people were saying he broke in. But, Sonny busted into AJ's home and nothing is said. Sonny hit AJ on the head with a gun. If I were AJ, I would press charges. I hope that people don't think that what Sonny did to AJ today is ok.

Have you ever noticed that we never see anything personally happen to sonny? We have never seen him humiliated or beat up.....it's like this is covered under a contract or something. Just his "loved ones" get the raw end of the deal...Just once i would love to see someone he is madly in love with kick the crap out of him and tell him.."YOU'RE DEAD TO ME!"

I do too. I'm tired of people defending Sonny and making excuses for him. They makes excuses for him, but blast AJ. Sonny whether he likes it or not DOES NOT or NEVER WILL have his blood run though Michael. If I were Michael, I wouldn't have anything else to do with him the way he treats Michael's bio father.

Sonny takes things that don't belong to him. He stole Michael with the help of Carly from AJ. AJ didn't get the chance to raise his son because he was stolen from him because of Sonny and Carly. The Q's could have helped AJ raise Michael. Sonny's business gets people killed. Think about it: Alexis and Olivia both kept Dante and Kristina away from him for a long time because it was dangerous for them to be around him. What does that say about him as a father? That says to me that his business gets people killed.

None od Sonny's children are dead,

AJ trashed his brother's life and lived in hiding for 15 years.
He has no home of his own, no job, nothing. AJ is nothing......

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:53 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote jilltidwell:
Quote ransomha:
Quote jilltidwell:
Quote ReignOfTerror:

None od Sonny's children are dead,

AJ trashed his brother's life and lived in hiding for 15 years.
He has no home of his own, no job, nothing. AJ is nothing......

AJ is nothing to his haters. People can change and he is trying to. Why don't people give him a chance to change. Everybody in Port Charles has done things wrong and have asked for second chances whether they deserved it or not. Why is it so hard to give AJ that same chance. It's not that hard unless people want it to be. JMO.

jl4ever

Postby jl4ever » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:17 pm

Quote ashuri-chan: They're not even!!! A.J still needs to put Sonny on a meat hook and force him to sign away his rights. He needs to hire a hitman to do his dirty work! He needs to um.....well do a whole bunch of things before he is even with Sonny!

Connie just told the truth and A.J since he was mad it seemed that he would rather win the company in a dishonest way and keep her true father a secret for his own personal gain. He isn't trying to change much in my opinion.

======
I'm sitting here nodding my head about your Sonny comments. Sonny needs a taste of his own medicine with a bullet in his skull!

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:28 am

Sonny is long past due for a beat down.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:36 am

Quote ghfanfare: Sonny is long past due for a beat down.

Where is Johnny Z when you need him ;)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:37 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote ghfanfare: Sonny is long past due for a beat down.

Where is Johnny Z when you need him ;)

I know, right?! 3)

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:44 pm

Quote jl4ever:
Quote ashuri-chan: They're not even!!! A.J still needs to put Sonny on a meat hook and force him to sign away his rights. He needs to hire a hitman to do his dirty work! He needs to um.....well do a whole bunch of things before he is even with Sonny!

Connie just told the truth and A.J since he was mad it seemed that he would rather win the company in a dishonest way and keep her true father a secret for his own personal gain. He isn't trying to change much in my opinion.

======
I'm sitting here nodding my head about your Sonny comments. Sonny needs a taste of his own medicine with a bullet in his skull!

Yes he does. He needs to feel the way he makes other people feel.

Return to “General Hospital”