Spoilers and speculation: Brad is a baby daddy?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
mindysuu

Re: Spoilers and speculation: Brad is a baby daddy?

Postby mindysuu » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Oooh I like the Anna and faison baby....nice,...scary,...but one big juicy storyline...I'M ON BOARD FOR THIS.

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:20 pm

Who is Brad? Can someone let me know. Is he the gay nurse?
Thanks!

Goes to show I do not pay Britt any mine. :)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:25 pm

Quote lovelyliz: Who is Brad? Can someone let me know. Is he the gay nurse?
Thanks!

Goes to show I do not pay Britt any mine. :)

Brad is the Lab tech that beat Ellie out for the promotion she was up for. He has had scenes with Felix and Sabrina too.

mmartinbell

Postby mmartinbell » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:18 pm

What if Robin is the baby's mother??? Dr. O has her! I know it is way out there, but... Still no guesses on who the daddy is, I just HOPE it is not Brad, or Faison (ick!!).

the girl is HOT

Postby the girl is HOT » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:19 pm

~) i dont care who the daddy is i know it isnt patricks, they too need to end this crap already!

melirose

Postby melirose » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:18 pm

Quote mmartinbell:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote mmartinbell:
Quote ransomha:
Quote mmartinbell: No no no, The Britch stole one of Lulu and Dante's eggs. She got the idea after Maxie came in already PG and realized she could take one and everyone would think it was Maxie who used it. SO Maxie will get her baby and then Lulu and Dante will have theirs! :-)

Because this is a spoiler thread, it has been spoiled that Nic keeps Britt's secret. If it was his sister's child, he would not keep it leaving most people to believe that the baby is NOT Lulu's.

True, but Britt does not tell Nic the truth, so he THINKS he is keeping her secret when in reality it is Dante and Lulu's baby. Again, just my feeling and maybe a little hopeful. ;)

For all we know Britt tell Nik the baby is not Pat's after the custody starts. That still doesn't mean the baby is not Lante's.

Well, as I said before, just my opinion and I will still be hopeful. I kind of thought this was a place to share opinions, but I can see that nothing has changed in here on the boards, so I am out.

Don't let them run you off!! lol I agree with you in hoping that it's lante's baby. It hasn't been proven otherwise so we still have a shot. And it would make more sense if it's Lante's.

melirose

Postby melirose » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:28 pm

So when Lulu finds out and gets over the shock of the baby not being hers. We will know for sure whether or not Britt carried their child when she asks Britt for the other embryo to be implanted in someone else. If that goes missing then we know!

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Tuesday we will find out the truth on Tuesday. Have happy and safe Labor Day weekend. I look forward to it.

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Quote mmartinbell:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote mmartinbell:
Quote ransomha:
Quote mmartinbell: No no no, The Britch stole one of Lulu and Dante's eggs. She got the idea after Maxie came in already PG and realized she could take one and everyone would think it was Maxie who used it. SO Maxie will get her baby and then Lulu and Dante will have theirs! :-)

Because this is a spoiler thread, it has been spoiled that Nic keeps Britt's secret. If it was his sister's child, he would not keep it leaving most people to believe that the baby is NOT Lulu's.

True, but Britt does not tell Nic the truth, so he THINKS he is keeping her secret when in reality it is Dante and Lulu's baby. Again, just my feeling and maybe a little hopeful. ;)

For all we know Britt tell Nik the baby is not Pat's after the custody starts. That still doesn't mean the baby is not Lante's.

Well, as I said before, just my opinion and I will still be hopeful. I kind of thought this was a place to share opinions, but I can see that nothing has changed in here on the boards, so I am out.

Stay. It is a place for opinions. I think the baby she is pregnant with is Dante and Lulu's.

Fairoaks

Postby Fairoaks » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:38 pm

Bet Faison is the father and Robin is the mother.

also think Britt is Duke and Anna's daughter.

Return to “General Hospital”