Spoilers and speculation: Brad is a baby daddy?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
melirose

Spoilers and speculation: Brad is a baby daddy?

Postby melirose » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:28 pm

In an attempt to be like Bette Davis and Ransomha, I discovered a spoiler on soapzone. For next week: Britt tries to make a clean breast of it. She even gives Patrick a name… Britt bares her soul to Nikolas… Nikolas goes after Brad next…

My question is cold Brad really be the dad? why would Nik go after brad after Britt bears her soul? Or could it be that Britt's soul bearing was just another lie saying that Brad fathered her baby and he doesn't want to have anything to do with it?

ransomha

Re: Spoilers and speculation: Brad is a baby daddy?

Postby ransomha » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:51 pm

Quote melirose: In an attempt to be like Bette Davis and Ransomha, I discovered a spoiler on soapzone. For next week: Britt tries to make a clean breast of it. She even gives Patrick a name… Britt bares her soul to Nikolas… Nikolas goes after Brad next…

My question is cold Brad really be the dad? why would Nik go after brad after Britt bears her soul? Or could it be that Britt's soul bearing was just another lie saying that Brad fathered her baby and he doesn't want to have anything to do with it?

Interesting speculation!

He could be after Brad because he was in on the deceit and never spoke up OR he is the donor .

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:27 pm

NO...The twist has got to be BIGGER.....

What if the child is Duke and Annas?

Or Anna and Faisons?....

Both are doable....Anna was hidden away virtually comatose for years after he accident...What if Faison swiped one of her eggs?....He had access to Dukes "samples"....

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:28 pm

I could see Dr.O TELLING Britt the child might be Brads...doesnt make it so...

stephanie215

Postby stephanie215 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:32 pm

I know this is probably out there, but maybe it could be Starvos. Dr. O treated him at the clinic.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:17 pm

Imagine if Stavros is the baby daddy, Stavros is Britt's baby's father, that means Britt is pregnant with Nikolas' half-brother or half-sister

mmartinbell

Postby mmartinbell » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:27 pm

No no no, The Britch stole one of Lulu and Dante's eggs. She got the idea after Maxie came in already PG and realized she could take one and everyone would think it was Maxie who used it. SO Maxie will get her baby and then Lulu and Dante will have theirs! :-)

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:30 pm

How FUN would it be to have a CRAZY STAVROS put into the same Sanitarium as Heather?....Watching those two plot against Port Charles would be amazing!! :)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:32 pm

Quote mmartinbell: No no no, The Britch stole one of Lulu and Dante's eggs. She got the idea after Maxie came in already PG and realized she could take one and everyone would think it was Maxie who used it. SO Maxie will get her baby and then Lulu and Dante will have theirs! :-)

Because this is a spoiler thread, it has been spoiled that Nic keeps Britt's secret. If it was his sister's child, he would not keep it leaving most people to believe that the baby is NOT Lulu's.

mmartinbell

Postby mmartinbell » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:47 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote mmartinbell: No no no, The Britch stole one of Lulu and Dante's eggs. She got the idea after Maxie came in already PG and realized she could take one and everyone would think it was Maxie who used it. SO Maxie will get her baby and then Lulu and Dante will have theirs! :-)

Because this is a spoiler thread, it has been spoiled that Nic keeps Britt's secret. If it was his sister's child, he would not keep it leaving most people to believe that the baby is NOT Lulu's.

True, but Britt does not tell Nic the truth, so he THINKS he is keeping her secret when in reality it is Dante and Lulu's baby. Again, just my feeling and maybe a little hopeful. ;)

Return to “General Hospital”