Now that Connie's gone who will Sonny's next flame

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Darlene H.

Now that Connie's gone who will Sonny's next flame

Postby Darlene H. » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:45 pm

I have some mixed feelings when it comes to who Sonny's next flame should be. I sort of liked him with Connie, but I don't think I want him to fall back on Olivia, or maybe I do. But really Olivia would be his after thought. I like the idea of Olivia and Sonny, and I don't like it. Someone help me make up my mind. Thanks! darlene

melirose

Re: Now that Connie's gone who will Sonny's next flame

Postby melirose » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:00 pm

Quote Darlene H.: I have some mixed feelings when it comes to who Sonny's next flame should be. I sort of liked him with Connie, but I don't think I want him to fall back on Olivia, or maybe I do. But really Olivia would be his after thought. I like the idea of Olivia and Sonny, and I don't like it. Someone help me make up my mind. Thanks! darlene

I think he will be with Olivia next. I believe Olivia blames herself for not being with Sonny because she didn't fight for him. So in her mind, she won't be sonny's after thought. She'd be more of "the one that got away". I love the idea of Sonny and Olivia.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:49 pm

Quote melirose:
Quote Darlene H.: I have some mixed feelings when it comes to who Sonny's next flame should be. I sort of liked him with Connie, but I don't think I want him to fall back on Olivia, or maybe I do. But really Olivia would be his after thought. I like the idea of Olivia and Sonny, and I don't like it. Someone help me make up my mind. Thanks! darlene

I think he will be with Olivia next. I believe Olivia blames herself for not being with Sonny because she didn't fight for him. So in her mind, she won't be sonny's after thought. She'd be more of "the one that got away". I love the idea of Sonny and Olivia.

I think Olivia will feel to guilty to be with Sonny....for now

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:16 pm

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote melirose:

Sonny will be ready to move on in about 2 seconds. Olivia will feel guilty so Sonny (who can't be without a girlfriend for more then a day) will set his sites on ANYONE else and once it gets serious Olivia will change her mind again. YAWN

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Quote Monkey Mama:
Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote melirose:

Sonny will be ready to move on in about 2 seconds. Olivia will feel guilty so Sonny (who can't be without a girlfriend for more then a day) will set his sites on ANYONE else and once it gets serious Olivia will change her mind again. YAWN

Yup...whoever his next flame is better wear a bullet proof vest at all times ;)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:34 pm

The real question is will Sonny wait until they have a memorial service before he moves on with his romantic life.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:34 pm

Quote Nightmoves:

I'm not sure why his women haven't figured this one out yet. It sure would stop a lot of spilled blood and needless dying. 8) Of course they wouldn't look near as sexy in their slinky dresses with all the added bulk. :-)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:

I'm not sure why his women haven't figured this one out yet. It sure would stop a lot of spilled blood and needless dying. 8) Of course they wouldn't look near as sexy in their slinky dresses with all the added bulk. :-)

Maxie next career Kevlar dresses.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:

Maxie next career Kevlar dresses.

Brilliant! Sonny's posse of mindless twits would make her rich. 3)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:43 pm

Love that idea! And we know Maxie would make sure they were not only bullet proof but fashionable as well.

Return to “General Hospital”