Julian

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
corazon

Julian

Postby corazon » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:57 pm

This story line is going to be interesting. I hope they don't drag it out forever. I like Julian, gangster or not.

NYsunflower

Re: Julian

Postby NYsunflower » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:05 pm

Quote corazon: This story line is going to be interesting. I hope they don't drag it out forever. I like Julian, gangster or not.

I like him too. Maybe it is just the actor, but I'm hoping he turns out to be a good guy. Sonny was looking for someone to take over his business, maybe Julian will be the guy. Or maybe he will change his mind about being a gangster once he realizes he has children and he falls in love with Alexis. I saw some real potential for chemistry in that hug. I'm looking forward to the storyline.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:11 pm

I hope he sticks around to Alexis needs a real love interest and the fact that he even remembers his one night stand with her 30plus years ago is impressive how many guys would maybe he had real feelings for her.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:19 pm

Quote NYsunflower:
Quote corazon: This story line is going to be interesting. I hope they don't drag it out forever. I like Julian, gangster or not.

I like him too. Maybe it is just the actor, but I'm hoping he turns out to be a good guy. Sonny was looking for someone to take over his business, maybe Julian will be the guy. Or maybe he will change his mind about being a gangster once he realizes he has children and he falls in love with Alexis. I saw some real potential for chemistry in that hug. I'm looking forward to the storyline.

Sonny was looking for someone to take over his business? Never heard that before. He just told Luke on Thursday that as long as he runs PC his family is safe. Never heard him mention retiring,

NYsunflower

Postby NYsunflower » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote NYsunflower:

Sonny was looking for someone to take over his business? Never heard that before. He just told Luke on Thursday that as long as he runs PC his family is safe. Never heard him mention retiring,

I'm sorry, I didn't mean actively looking but back when Dante was Dominic he was thinking of grooming him to take over when he retired. These guys always have someone in mind to take over usually a son, but Sonny dosn't want any of his kids involved. Actually I would love to go back to the good ole days when gangsters who killed people who got in their way were the bad guys. Since I like the Sonny charachter I would like to see him leave the business behind. I'm just glad he is back to being charming again.

His line to Luke about as long as I'm in charge... Was pretty ominous.

Return to “General Hospital”