AJ spoiler

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
corazon

AJ spoiler

Postby corazon » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:55 pm

AJ didn't kill Connie (if she is dead) It was Franco and this is a way to get him off the show along with Connie.

atwtfanalways

Re: AJ spoiler

Postby atwtfanalways » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:38 pm

franco is not suppose to leave the show and besides it's ava that killed connie(yes she is leaving the show)so why did you say it was franco...

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Quote corazon: AJ didn't kill Connie (if she is dead) It was Franco and this is a way to get him off the show along with Connie.

Sorry..... none of this is true 8)

stephanie215

Postby stephanie215 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:51 pm

Quote atwtfanalways: franco is not suppose to leave the show and besides it's ava that killed connie(yes she is leaving the show)so why did you say it was franco...

I knew it was Ava, but I didn't know she was leaving the show. I thought she was gonna be on the show for awhile. Just started to a little bit like her.

atwtfanalways

Postby atwtfanalways » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Quote stephanie215:
Quote atwtfanalways: franco is not suppose to leave the show and besides it's ava that killed connie(yes she is leaving the show)so why did you say it was franco...

I knew it was Ava, but I didn't know she was leaving the show. I thought she was gonna be on the show for awhile. Just started to a little bit like her.

sorry i should of said it in a better way i mean connie was the one leaving not ava at least not right now anyways

atwtfanalways

Postby atwtfanalways » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Quote stephanie215:

sorry i should of said it in a better way i mean connie was the one leaving not ava at least not right now anyways

Return to “General Hospital”