Spoiler Talk: Robin

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
melirose

Spoiler Talk: Robin

Postby melirose » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:16 pm

Not sure if this was already posted on the boards, but it was confirmed that Robin is coming back on contract in the fall which could be anywhere between Sept 22 and Dec. 21. So much for Sabrina and Patrick. Although Sabrina is annoying I really liked her with him. oh well....

Monkey Mama

Re: Spoiler Talk: Robin

Postby Monkey Mama » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:49 pm

Quote melirose: Not sure if this was already posted on the boards, but it was confirmed that Robin is coming back on contract in the fall which could be anywhere between Sept 22 and Dec. 21. So much for Sabrina and Patrick. Although Sabrina is annoying I really liked her with him. oh well....

I like Patrick with either but you never know.... Robin might not be the same girl she was. She may not remember him or want him back. They could try to work thing back together like it was before and not be the same and go their separate ways. You never know....
BUT no matter who he ends up with I will be VERY glad that Emma will have her Mom back!! Good for her :)

melirose

Re: Spoiler Talk: Robin

Postby melirose » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:04 pm

Quote Monkey Mama:
Quote melirose: Not sure if this was already posted on the boards, but it was confirmed that Robin is coming back on contract in the fall which could be anywhere between Sept 22 and Dec. 21. So much for Sabrina and Patrick. Although Sabrina is annoying I really liked her with him. oh well....

I like Patrick with either but you never know.... Robin might not be the same girl she was. She may not remember him or want him back. They could try to work thing back together like it was before and not be the same and go their separate ways. You never know....
BUT no matter who he ends up with I will be VERY glad that Emma will have her Mom back!! Good for her :)

I agree. It's definitely not going to be an automatic Robin and Patrick back together. I also had another theory for when Robin came back, mind you I didn't think she was coming back this soon. My theory was Patrick was going to get engaged with Sabrina and then on the day of their wedding, BOOM!! Robin shows up!lol

Return to “General Hospital”