Spin..... ( 8-22-13)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Re: Spin..... ( 8-22-13)

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:51 pm

Quote theresao:
Quote ransomha:
Quote theresao:
Quote ransomha:
Quote Mrs. Lansing: Now that the paternity has been revealed so too will be the role Maxie's OB played in it. She'll wind up losing her license just like her mother.

I'm pretty sure I read she just signed a 4 year contract. Maybe she'll just take on the role of Princess to Nic's Prince.

Let's see, she just allowed Prince Nic's baby sister to anticipate the birth of her child for nine months and now to start bonding with her baby girl, knowing all along the child was not Lulu's. Yeah, Nic will welcome Britt with open arms. ~)

And that's one she can't blame on her mom. That's all on her.

Wouldn't that fall under patient/doctor confidentiality?
I wouldn't think Britt could tell anyone about Maxie's miscarriage or pregnancy. Medical information, hippa law.....

If I recall correctly, Britt told Maxie that since Lulu and Dante were also patients in conjunction with Maxie on the embryo implantation as well as the surrogacy contract, Britt could tell them the truth because there was no confidentiality as Dante and Lulu were the biological parents of the baby.

So nope, Britt kept that little tidbit to herself so she could blackmail Maxie into helping destroy Sabrina. Didn't Britt say "well I'll just call Dante and Lulu" every time Maxie balked at doing Britt's bidding?

I never heard any of that conversation.

Britt did ONE procedure on Maxie.
And why would they needs Maxie's approval to have Lulu and Dante in the room for ultra sounds and appointments? Maxie's her patient.

She was using a scare tacit to get Maxie to do what she wanted.

Maybe Britt will get the same punishment Alexis got for running Keifer down, not calling for help and him dying.

Or Kristina for causing the car accident that killed Claudia's fetus.

Diane should use the " brain washing" defense.

Think Britt's going to W A L K

Also add that the baby is NOT Dante and Lulu's so they have no real connection.

That relationship ended when Maxie miscarried.

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:34 pm

Quote theresao:
Quote ransomha:
Quote theresao:
Quote ransomha:
Quote Mrs. Lansing: Now that the paternity has been revealed so too will be the role Maxie's OB played in it. She'll wind up losing her license just like her mother.

I'm pretty sure I read she just signed a 4 year contract. Maybe she'll just take on the role of Princess to Nic's Prince.

Let's see, she just allowed Prince Nic's baby sister to anticipate the birth of her child for nine months and now to start bonding with her baby girl, knowing all along the child was not Lulu's. Yeah, Nic will welcome Britt with open arms. ~)

And that's one she can't blame on her mom. That's all on her.

Wouldn't that fall under patient/doctor confidentiality?
I wouldn't think Britt could tell anyone about Maxie's miscarriage or pregnancy. Medical information, hippa law.....

If I recall correctly, Britt told Maxie that since Lulu and Dante were also patients in conjunction with Maxie on the embryo implantation as well as the surrogacy contract, Britt could tell them the truth because there was no confidentiality as Dante and Lulu were the biological parents of the baby.

So nope, Britt kept that little tidbit to herself so she could blackmail Maxie into helping destroy Sabrina. Didn't Britt say "well I'll just call Dante and Lulu" every time Maxie balked at doing Britt's bidding?

You are exactly right. Britt told Maxie that the Dr/Patient confidentiality did not apply to Dante & Lulu because they were the "parents" and could be told anything about Maxie's pregnancy.
Britt purposely kept the secret to try to manipulate Maxie, where as Maxie kept the secret to try to give them a child..... both wrong but at least Maxie's intention was to try to do good.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:45 pm

Spin is KNOCKING IT OUT OF THE BALL PARK TODAY!!!!!!

See ya later Ellie girl.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:56 pm

Quote ransomha: Spin is KNOCKING IT OUT OF THE BALL PARK TODAY!!!!!!

See ya later Ellie girl.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:56 pm

This will be the end of Spin and Ellie.

She betrayed him about the thing that means the most to him.

Without honesty, they have nothing.

stephanie215

Postby stephanie215 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:01 pm

Quote ransomha: This will be the end of Spin and Ellie.

I agree the hurt on his face. I don't ever think I saw such intense from him though.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:04 pm

Quote stephanie215:
Quote ransomha: This will be the end of Spin and Ellie.

I agree the hurt on his face. I don't ever think I saw such intense from him though.

He rocked his scenes for sure!

Hope they don't drag this out and Maxie and Spin get their baby. It's a simple DNA test......

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:12 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote ransomha: Spin is KNOCKING IT OUT OF THE BALL PARK TODAY!!!!!!

See ya later Ellie girl.

Tried to modify this but my phone is stupid. I agree he was great today. Raw emotion without all the spinnelli speak just real anger, confusion love/hate. Good stuff

Soapnexis

Postby Soapnexis » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:30 pm

It's a simple DNA test......

Iknow this isn't supposed to be funny but it is General Hospital. DNA tests are never simple

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:32 pm

Quote Soapnexis: It's a simple DNA test......

Iknow this isn't supposed to be funny but it is General Hospital. DNA tests are never simple

Hahah, you got me there!

Return to “General Hospital”