Emmy Reel!!!!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
tinasfatherinlostinsp

Emmy Reel!!!!

Postby tinasfatherinlostinsp » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Sean Kanaan knocked it out of the park today!
Kudos!!!

I won't comment further since I understand the show hasn't aired just yet in the Aleutian Islands. :)

ransomha

Re: Emmy Reel!!!!

Postby ransomha » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:19 pm

Quote tinasfatherinlostins: Sean Kanaan knocked it out of the park today!
Kudos!!!

I won't comment further since I understand the show hasn't aired just yet in the Aleutian Islands. :)

Maybe we can talk about it next week in case people were on vacation this week.

He did! I wanted to smack him for mentioning the J name.

tinasfatherinlostinsp

Postby tinasfatherinlostinsp » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:52 pm

Quote ransomha:
Kudos!!!

Maybe we can talk about it next week in case people were on vacation this week.

I'm sorry, but I wanna discuss the show while it's still fresh in my mind.
The door swings both ways.
Others CANNOT tell me that I shouldn't post when I've seen the show just broadcast in the same way that I CANNOT tell others when to view the board.
That's an individual decision.

tinasfatherinlostinsp

Postby tinasfatherinlostinsp » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Quote ransomha:
Kudos!!!

On Tuesday's show, currently airing in Minsk, Russia lol, I wondered why he went to the Floating Rib to drink. You'd have thought he'd just go to a dive outside PC where no one knew him and just indulge himself in a bender.
But he went to the Floating Rib, where I figured he went somewhere where he could be found....a cry for help, so to speak.

But no, he picked ex-Jake's so he can viciously lash out at Liz. Wow! AJ has gone from goofball second-best ELQ CEO to bitter drunk. SK played hisddownward spiral to perfection.

The whole episode was suberb. Loved the Sonny/Luke scenes; Spin scenes were cute and Lante's joy at the end was heartwarming.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 am

Liz's conversation with her son, then with Michael, her reflections while looking at Jake's pic to her last scene of laying on the couch, with tears in her eyes, alone. WOW! This is the wonderful actress I so enjoy.

Not the Liz standing by AJ in the board room.

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:58 am

Quote tinasfatherinlostins:
Quote ransomha:
Kudos!!!

On Tuesday's show, currently airing in Minsk, Russia lol, I wondered why he went to the Floating Rib to drink. You'd have thought he'd just go to a dive outside PC where no one knew him and just indulge himself in a bender.But he went to the Floating Rib, where I figured he went somewhere where he could be found....a cry for help, so to speak.

But no, he picked ex-Jake's so he can viciously lash out at Liz. Wow! AJ has gone from goofball second-best ELQ CEO to bitter drunk. SK played hisddownward spiral to perfection.

The whole episode was suberb. Loved the Sonny/Luke scenes; Spin scenes were cute and Lante's joy at the end was heartwarming.

AJ suffers from a mental disorder; Alcoholism. As with most drunks they get to the nearest bottle the quickest they can. And then once good and drunk and wallowing in their mental illness they then lash out at those around them due to the extreme insecurities caused by their mental illness.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:05 am

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
Quote ransomha:
Kudos!!!

On Tuesday's show, currently airing in Minsk, Russia lol, I wondered why he went to the Floating Rib to drink. You'd have thought he'd just go to a dive outside PC where no one knew him and just indulge himself in a bender.But he went to the Floating Rib, where I figured he went somewhere where he could be found....a cry for help, so to speak.

AJ suffers from a mental disorder; Alcoholism. As with most drunks they get to the nearest bottle the quickest they can. And then once good and drunk and wallowing in their mental illness they then lash out at those around them due to the extreme insecurities caused by their mental illness.

He should just headed home, at least he could have been drinking top shelf.

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:12 am

Quote ransomha:
Quote Mrs. Lansing:
Quote ransomha:
Kudos!!!

True on the unlimited top shelf at the Q house, but I bet good and drunk and wallowing in his insecurities he probably would have started sending hateful messages to Liz via IM and Email.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:27 am

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
Quote ransomha:
Quote Mrs. Lansing:
Quote ransomha:
Kudos!!!

True on the unlimited top shelf at the Q house, but I bet good and drunk and wallowing in his insecurities he probably would have started sending hateful messages to Liz via IM and Email.

It's going to kill me when she gives him another chance......

Return to “General Hospital”