Unprofessional Anna

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Re: Unprofessional Anna

Postby ransomha » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:01 am

Quote BringBackStarr: Britta should have asked Anna who is a better kisser...Real Duke...Faison Duke....Or imposter Duke (Jonathan Paget)....LOL :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Too bad Britt didn't pull off a mask and yell, "Got cha' AGAIN! "

theresao

Postby theresao » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:14 am

IMO Anna is being the ultimate professional treating Britt as suspect #1 in Duke's attempted murder.

Britt originally told Anna her mother left the day before Duke's attempted murder only changing her story AFTER Dante found the empty propofol bottle under her couch. So the "my mother wasn't here, ooops you found that, yeah, yeah, that's right my mother was here today" defense isn't going to make Britt innocent in the eyes of the police.

Anna playing bad cop is just what police do to get suspects to crack and Anna is doing a fine job of it.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:17 am

Quote theresao: IMO Anna is being the ultimate professional treating Britt as suspect #1 in Duke's attempted murder.

Britt originally told Anna her mother left the day before Duke's attempted murder only changing her story AFTER Dante found the empty propofol bottle under her couch. So the "my mother wasn't here, ooops you found that, yeah, yeah, that's right my mother was here today" defense isn't going to make Britt innocent in the eyes of the police.

Anna playing bad cop is just what police do to get suspects to crack and Anna is doing a fine job of it.

Agreed! The woman is an ex-government agent for goodness sake, she knows how to make them talk. 3)

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:27 am

Quote ransomha: Anna is using Britt's arrest for her own personal vendetta.

She wants her in a cell for being mean to Emma and for what HER MOTHER did to Duke?

Where is Britt's call or where is her legal representation?

Anna needs to turn this case over to anyone else , she's way too close to the situation and acting totally unprofessional.

I have to give you credit for your tenacity, but again it's probably like shooting fish in a barrel.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:02 pm

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
Quote ransomha: Anna is using Britt's arrest for her own personal vendetta.

She wants her in a cell for being mean to Emma and for what HER MOTHER did to Duke?

Where is Britt's call or where is her legal representation?

Anna needs to turn this case over to anyone else , she's way too close to the situation and acting totally unprofessional.

I have to give you credit for your tenacity, but again it's probably like shooting fish in a barrel.

I didn't get your message but, if it's about me personally, I would politely ask you to comment on the show and not me personally . Thanks.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:15 pm

Wonder if Dr. O' will take out Britt's arrest on Anna's daughter......

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:21 pm

Quote ransomha: Wonder if Dr. O' will take out Britt's arrest on Anna's daughter......

Nice family Mama, Papa and baby Britch >(

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:24 pm

Anna looked totally out of control while questioning Britt. Britt should have called for a lawyer right away, before spit came out of Anna's mouth.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:56 pm

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote ransomha: Wonder if Dr. O' will take out Britt's arrest on Anna's daughter......

Can't pick your parents.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:10 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote stonecoldhot:

Can't pick your parents.

But you don`t have to be like them

Return to “General Hospital”