In Cassed You Missed; Connie Spoiler

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
BringBackStarr

Re: In Cassed You Missed; Connie Spoiler

Postby BringBackStarr » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:51 pm

@Bettie-----Yeah----The COFFEEbeans are really gonna hit the fan when the Jeromes come out of hiding...Course AJ got off scott free so I predict the same will happen for Ava and Julian... :~

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:54 pm

Quote BringBackStarr: @Bettie-----Yeah----The COFFEEbeans are really gonna hit the fan when the Jeromes come out of hiding...Course AJ got off scott free so I predict the same will happen for Ava and Julian... :~

I also wonder what Kiki will do if she ever finds out, that her mommy is dandy handy with a gun :))

switzerland

Postby switzerland » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:14 am

I'm loving Ava as a pistol packing mama! lol How come Sonny can walk around for years offing people who get in his way and he was forgiven for shooting his own son ( oh yeah he got a pass because he didn't know at the time?? huh?)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:57 am

Quote switzerland: I'm loving Ava as a pistol packing mama! lol How come Sonny can walk around for years offing people who get in his way and he was forgiven for shooting his own son ( oh yeah he got a pass because he didn't know at the time?? huh?)

I have hated Sonny since strolled into PC back in the 90's I wanted Jax's to win the battle for Brenda heart the first go around and I wanted Jason to come out of his amenisa or whatever it was considered and run the other way. It has nothing to do with him being a mobster versus a cop I just can't stand the character. I will dance a little jig when he goes to Pentonville for good.

Return to “General Hospital”