GH preempt end again!!!!!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
TatianaBergdorf

GH preempt end again!!!!!

Postby TatianaBergdorf » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:17 pm

I'm going to lose my mind! ABC Philly butts in several times a week with "Breaking News" and today they preempted a full 40 minutes of GH for a baseball press conference......that I could have heard or seen on one of the gazillion sports channel , if I cared. I was there until Richard Simmons apologized....can someone give a quick update for me???? >( :0

Violette

Re: GH preempt end again!!!!!

Postby Violette » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:21 pm

We posted today's <a href="http://soaps.sheknows.com/generalhospital/update/id/18655/" target="_blank">General Hospital Recap</a>.

TatianaBergdorf

Postby TatianaBergdorf » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Thanks.....my mind is safe for the weekend!

Violette

Postby Violette » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:43 pm

I know. For me too. What a show to end the week. I actually can't wait till Monday now.

Soapnexis

Postby Soapnexis » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:55 pm

I am in Phila too and both ABC and CBS have been cutting into GH and Y and R EVERY DAMN day this week!!!

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:32 pm

I am in Chicago and ABC seems to do this all the time. Breaking News - the mayor rode his bike in the park. Breaking news - So-and-So has arrived in Chicago.

This week a prominent congressman from the Chicago area and his wife were sentenced to prison for crimes. They prempted GH twice for this, and both times there was nothing other than a rehash of what had happened, and more looking at some beat reporter in front of the courthouse. Break in when something is actually news worthy or new is happening. By them breaking in all the time, it actually diminishes the impact they have. Some of it can wait until a commercial break - but we can't interrupt those paid advertisers can we? ;)

raylit

Postby raylit » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Quote TatianaBergdorf: I'm going to lose my mind! ABC Philly butts in several times a week with "Breaking News" and today they preempted a full 40 minutes of GH for a baseball press conference......that I could have heard or seen on one of the gazillion sports channel , if I cared. I was there until Richard Simmons apologized....can someone give a quick update for me???? >( :0

hulu.com airs the full episodes at night for GH for free on your PC

Return to “General Hospital”