Why oh why SPOILER from today's show mentioned.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
PowerPlay

Why oh why

Postby PowerPlay » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:45 pm

would they rid the actress that plays Connie/Kate and bring back Richard Simmons? Who wanted him? I sure as heck don't! Annoying pointless character. Please if they want to bring people back bring back someone viewers want!

genhospchat

Re: Why oh why

Postby genhospchat » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:38 pm

Well that answered that for those of us that haven't watched yet.

elijahsgotit

Re: Why oh why SPOILER from today's show mentioned.

Postby elijahsgotit » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:21 pm

I think it was obvious that it would be Richard Simmons by the reaction Lucy had at the end of the last episode.

Violette

Postby Violette » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:02 pm

I think a lot of people thought it would be obvious it was Frisco too. I only thought it was Richard because I read he was coming back at some point.

Personally, I thought this visit was better than the Nurses Ball visit and didn't think it would be such a bad thing if he came back now and then. :)

Please remember, spoilers need to be identified. I updated this title for the admin.

raylit

Postby raylit » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:52 pm

Quote VioletteD: I think a lot of people thought it would be obvious it was Frisco too. I only thought it was Richard because I read he was coming back at some point.

Personally, I thought this visit was better than the Nurses Ball visit and didn't think it would be such a bad thing if he came back now and then. :)

Please remember, spoilers need to be identified. I updated this title for the admin.

I was thinking it was probably Frisco, cause Felicia never had a issue with Richard S that I know of!!

raylit

Postby raylit » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:52 pm

Quote VioletteD: I think a lot of people thought it would be obvious it was Frisco too. I only thought it was Richard because I read he was coming back at some point.

I was thinking it was probably Frisco, cause Felicia never had a issue with Richard S that I know of!!

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:04 pm

THEORY----Is it possible Richard has arrived to teach Felix how to be more manly?...Since richard was talking about Manliness today----And I know I think of masculinity when I think Richard Simmons... 3) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Return to “General Hospital”