Vampires and Corinth...Is Eterna next?..sigh

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Gideon58

Re: Vampires and Corinth...Is Eterna next?..sigh

Postby Gideon58 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Personally, I thought all the LOVING references were hysterical and that this whole story is leading to Corinth, PA where the "Loving Murders" took place...I could definitely see Gwyneth going psycho and taking out all of the Aldens. I lost it when Luke said that a lot of the Aldens left Corinth for The City, which was the title of the re-vamped version of LOVING.

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:54 pm

Yeah, let's have Delia come to Port Charles and try and steal Kevin from Lucy...Lynn Herring and Illene Kristen would totally rock onscreen together.

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:54 pm

Yeah, let's have Delia come to Port Charles and try and steal Kevin from Lucy...Lynn Herring and Illene Kristen would totally rock onscreen together.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:54 pm

Quote Gideon58: Personally, I thought all the LOVING references were hysterical and that this whole story is leading to Corinth, PA where the "Loving Murders" took place...I could definitely see Gwyneth going psycho and taking out all of the Aldens. I lost it when Luke said that a lot of the Aldens left Corinth for The City, which was the title of the re-vamped version of LOVING.

I love the campy sense of humor the writer has don't you.

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Now this has got me going, I wish they could pay a tribute to Dark Shadows, Hello writers can you see this! ;)

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:09 pm

I have to admit that after seeing the ABC promo photos of Cabot, Gwyneth, and Trisha---peppered around Luke and Holly---made me mellow a little bit... 8)

Return to “General Hospital”