Vampires and Corinth...Is Eterna next?..sigh

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Nightmoves

Re: Vampires and Corinth...Is Eterna next?..sigh

Postby Nightmoves » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:11 am

Quote Howie79: I also enjoyed the little nod to Loving. Hard to believe that show has been gone that long.

I am probably showing my age, but wasn't the actor who played Mike Corbin, Sonny's dad, on Ryan's Hope? I think a little nod to days gone by is nice. I also used to love when characters crossed soaps. I think that they used to do that for ratings boosts way back when.

Yes he was! I believe his name was Roger. He was in love w/Jill but married Delia who went on to play on OLTL!

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:11 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves: I loved the reference to Loving and Corinth. Loving is where I first fell in love with Ted King and became a fan of Laura Wright.

Michael Weatherly from NCIS was also on Loving.

a fellow NCIS fan?

Yes I love NCIS and love Mark Harmon so sexy for an older guy ;)

Excellent show, wonderful cast. and ditto on Mark :)
did you see the episode a few years back with Brandon Barash(johnny zaccara)

NO! I did not see that epidode and I thought I had seen them all! I'll have to check it out.

Have you heard who is leaving the show?

the episode is from several years ago. the episode was titled "escaped" if you want to try and find on you tube or hulu or one of those type sights. and YES I heard %(

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:14 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves: I loved the reference to Loving and Corinth. Loving is where I first fell in love with Ted King and became a fan of Laura Wright.

Michael Weatherly from NCIS was also on Loving.

a fellow NCIS fan?

Yes I love NCIS and love Mark Harmon so sexy for an older guy ;)

Excellent show, wonderful cast. and ditto on Mark :)
did you see the episode a few years back with Brandon Barash(johnny zaccara)

NO! I did not see that epidode and I thought I had seen them all! I'll have to check it out.

Have you heard who is leaving the show?

the episode is from several years ago. the episode was titled "escaped" if you want to try and find on you tube or hulu or one of those type sights. and YES I heard %(

Thanks I will look it up! She will be hard to replace :(

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:46 pm

Quote BringBackStarr: Ok...First let me say I LOVED Loving----Gwyneth Alden, Ava, Trisha and Steve-----heck I even rooted for Zona Beachum....HOWEVER....

This has really got to stop....

We suffered thru the Vampire who wasnt a vampire who forced Rafe to eat stale bread on a filthy dock (or whatever the stupid storyline was)....

Now we have Luke and Holly wandering thru the Alden mansion?...Seriously?...

Does anyone else know the actors who play Alcazar, Tracy, Carly, and Olivia were all on The City?....Sigh....

Will the trail lead to Eterna next?...Perhaps the old Fraternity Rowe studio?....This is LAZY storytelling....

We had OLTL on the show and there has always been crossover with AMC so why not another show?

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:02 pm

Since there are LOVING fans here....Anyone else know that Roya Megnot passed away? She played Ava...She always had a Tina Lord quality about her and I was shocked someone so young passed...

It would be awesome if one of the Aldens are in the basement when Luke gets there...

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Personally, I thought all the LOVING references were hysterical and that this whole story is leading to Corinth, PA where the "Loving Murders" took place...I could definitely see Gwyneth going psycho and taking out all of the Aldens. I lost it when Luke said that a lot of the Aldens left Corinth for The City, which was the title of the re-vamped version of LOVING.

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:54 pm

Yeah, let's have Delia come to Port Charles and try and steal Kevin from Lucy...Lynn Herring and Illene Kristen would totally rock onscreen together.

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:54 pm

Yeah, let's have Delia come to Port Charles and try and steal Kevin from Lucy...Lynn Herring and Illene Kristen would totally rock onscreen together.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:54 pm

Quote Gideon58: Personally, I thought all the LOVING references were hysterical and that this whole story is leading to Corinth, PA where the "Loving Murders" took place...I could definitely see Gwyneth going psycho and taking out all of the Aldens. I lost it when Luke said that a lot of the Aldens left Corinth for The City, which was the title of the re-vamped version of LOVING.

I love the campy sense of humor the writer has don't you.

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Now this has got me going, I wish they could pay a tribute to Dark Shadows, Hello writers can you see this! ;)

Return to “General Hospital”