Vampires and Corinth...Is Eterna next?..sigh

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
BringBackStarr

Vampires and Corinth...Is Eterna next?..sigh

Postby BringBackStarr » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Ok...First let me say I LOVED Loving----Gwyneth Alden, Ava, Trisha and Steve-----heck I even rooted for Zona Beachum....HOWEVER....

This has really got to stop....

We suffered thru the Vampire who wasnt a vampire who forced Rafe to eat stale bread on a filthy dock (or whatever the stupid storyline was)....

Now we have Luke and Holly wandering thru the Alden mansion?...Seriously?...

Does anyone else know the actors who play Alcazar, Tracy, Carly, and Olivia were all on The City?....Sigh....

Will the trail lead to Eterna next?...Perhaps the old Fraternity Rowe studio?....This is LAZY storytelling....

BringBackStarr

Re: Vampires and Corinth...Is Eterna next?..sigh

Postby BringBackStarr » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:28 pm

I am assuming we will be going to "the edge of night" next?....Monticello here we come...

Perhaps Raven will join Luke and Holly next?

The sad part is----Im not kidding....

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:33 pm

maybe it is just a nod to ABC daytime. I didnt see any big deal half the people who watch now probably never heard of Loving. btw they can't go to Eterna or fraternity row those are owned by PP. we wouldn't want to start that trouble again. ;)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Quote BringBackStarr: Ok...First let me say I LOVED Loving----Gwyneth Alden, Ava, Trisha and Steve-----heck I even rooted for Zona Beachum....HOWEVER....

This has really got to stop....

We suffered thru the Vampire who wasnt a vampire who forced Rafe to eat stale bread on a filthy dock (or whatever the stupid storyline was)....

Now we have Luke and Holly wandering thru the Alden mansion?...Seriously?...

Does anyone else know the actors who play Alcazar, Tracy, Carly, and Olivia were all on The City?....Sigh....

Will the trail lead to Eterna next?...Perhaps the old Fraternity Rowe studio?....This is LAZY storytelling....

Tracy was Tracy they made a big deal about it when Anthony married her.

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:45 pm

Quote oltllover: maybe it is just a nod to ABC daytime. I didnt see any big deal half the people who watch now probably never heard of Loving. btw they can't go to Eterna or fraternity row those are owned by PP. we wouldn't want to start that trouble again. ;)

Is it really a nod?...Referencing other peoples work?....I sure hope Felicia and Mac get a real story---cause this GossipCopFelix, Sabrina, and Big Poppa storyline is a snooze...

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:09 pm

I don't mind it. I used to be a fan of Loving. Can't believe it's been gone 18 years already. (feeling old) 8) I'm just wondering why are they using that as part of the story? I'm guessing RC must have been a fan of the show, (it was referenced once on OLTL too) and since he lost his OLTL connection, he thought it would be fun to use Loving? I don't know, and like I said I don't really mind it, I just hope they don't bombard us with characters from Loving.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Quote oltlforever31: I don't mind it. I used to be a fan of Loving. Can't believe it's been gone 18 years already. (feeling old) 8) I'm just wondering why are they using that as part of the story? I'm guessing RC must have been a fan of the show, (it was referenced once on OLTL too) and since he lost his OLTL connection, he thought it would be fun to use Loving? I don't know, and like I said I don't really mind it, I just hope they don't bombard us with characters from Loving.

I have been wondering in the back of mind if there was a closed set there at ABC studio's and RC went with it,

ilsalund

Postby ilsalund » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:37 pm

Even tho I never watched LOVING/THE CITY, I liked the references today; made me wonder if FV and RC worked on either of those shows.

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:42 pm

I have know idea who the Aldens are, but, I'm not sure if it was Holly or Luke, but, it was said the house hadn't been lived in 18 years. If it was a nice little tribute I like it

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Let's go to 'Ryan's Hope' next! ;)

Return to “General Hospital”