Not my mother's keeper

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
oltllover

Re: Not my mother's keeper

Postby oltllover » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote oltllover:
Quote ransomha:
Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:
Quote JaneDoe: Brit may not be responsible for her mother's actions, but that doesn't make her innocent in her schemes either. She may not know about Robin or the specifics, but she is still hiding information and covering up for her mother with lies about her whereabouts. It's completely understandable that she'd be held for questioning because of this. Added the fact that the bottle of the same drug that almost killed Duke was found in her residence means that they have reason to hold her regardless of whether they think she was the one who poisoned Duke or not. She holds the key to the suspect and until she gives up her mother, she's aiding and abetting. Period. 3)

Jane: As a spoiler free poster, did you think the announcement of Robin's return was a spoiler?

Just read your response on the other thread. Interesting that big new like that is ok but someone taking a drink isn't....

While I'd love to be completely surprised every time an actor returns, it's almost impossible to keep that under wraps sometimes, especially if you grocery shop! 8) The mods have always announced actor returns when known. If you can't see the difference between that and actually saying what is going to happen before it happens, ruining the story for others.... then I can't help you understand. :~

I didn't ask you to.

Unnecessary rudeness is really uncalled for.

You ASKED me a question and I answered you.... then you went on to exclaim that you found it interesting that an actor returning was no big deal, yet someone taking a drink was. Just trying to show you the difference. I should have known better. :~

yes you should have known better :) :) :) its all about the drama, you didnt give the answer that fit the arguement.

Just love to stir the pot, keep that unpleasantness going as long as you can.

There was no argument. I asked a question, she answered it.
That was all I asked.

Did she feel it was a spoiler, she answered no.
No need more.

oh wow, are you serious? are you really going to pretend that the rest of the comments you made did not happen.

Thank you oltllover! :D

You are welcome :)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:20 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:
Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:
Quote JaneDoe: Brit may not be responsible for her mother's actions, but that doesn't make her innocent in her schemes either. She may not know about Robin or the specifics, but she is still hiding information and covering up for her mother with lies about her whereabouts. It's completely understandable that she'd be held for questioning because of this. Added the fact that the bottle of the same drug that almost killed Duke was found in her residence means that they have reason to hold her regardless of whether they think she was the one who poisoned Duke or not. She holds the key to the suspect and until she gives up her mother, she's aiding and abetting. Period. 3)

Jane: As a spoiler free poster, did you think the announcement of Robin's return was a spoiler?

Just read your response on the other thread. Interesting that big new like that is ok but someone taking a drink isn't....

While I'd love to be completely surprised every time an actor returns, it's almost impossible to keep that under wraps sometimes, especially if you grocery shop! 8) The mods have always announced actor returns when known. If you can't see the difference between that and actually saying what is going to happen before it happens, ruining the story for others.... then I can't help you understand. :~

I didn't ask you to.

You ASKED me a question and I answered you.... then you went on to exclaim that you found it interesting that an actor returning was no big deal, yet someone taking a drink was. Just trying to show you the difference. I should have known better. :~

yes you should have known better :) :) :) its all about the drama, you didnt give the answer that fit the arguement.

Just love to stir the pot, keep that unpleasantness going as long as you can.

There was no argument. I asked a question, she answered it.
That was all I asked.

Did she feel it was a spoiler, she answered no.
No need more.

My original response:

I just posted about this in the thread about her. No, actor returns are not spoilers, only the stories about their returns are.

Then instead of you just taking my answer with an OK... thanks for answering, or giving your opinion.... you responded with:

And this is not stirring the pot? You said I answered your question and that there was NO need for more... and yet here you were baiting your response with an "interesting" observation instead of just leaving it at accepting my "NO" answer as you claim is ALL you wanted. 8) 8) 8) 8)

And you wonder why so many people have a problem with you? 8) 8) 8) 8)

DONE, really I am. I promise I will not allow you to do this to me again.

No, I don't wonder that at all. I enjoy posting with many posters. Have for a very long time.

My surprise by your answer was in NO WAY baiting. Just my response.

I really won't miss your negativity so it will work for both of us!

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:32 am

Quote ransomha:
Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote ransomha:
Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote lovelyliz: Britt sure is he!! responsible for her own self. She may not be her Mother's keeper but she knew right from wrong just like her Mother. Time for Ms. Sneaky pants take responsibility of her own actions. Ugh hate this character. >(

You and me both :0 Britch never cared for Patrick, and never wanted a child. Britch went after him on orders from her mother What kind of person brings a child in to the world for that reason. She couldn`t stand Emma from day one,and didn`t want her around before she even got to know her. At least Sabrina didn`t stoop to getting pregnant to trap him, and if it wasn`t for Sabrina who would be a mother figure for Emma, Britch ?)

That is not what they showed. Britt did try with Emma.
She bought her a toy she specifically picked out for her. She TRIED to make conversation and asked for Emma's help in teaching her to skate.
Yes, Britt was awkward with Emma. Probably only saw children as patients and not socially but, she did try.

And i'm accused of twisting scenes......

All an act to get Patrick, when Patrick was out of earshot Britch said to Emma I don`t like you,sure maybe Em said it first,but she is a little girl

That was AFTER Emma pushed aside the toy, wouldn't give her a simple response to her questions or in any way act polite.Britt was wrong to say that to someone else's child but, she did try.

Do you think AJ acting nice to Liz's kids wasn't to get in better with Liz?
It's what people do when they date someone with children. They act nice to their kids.

Nope, not at all. Most people don't "act" nice to children of a person they love. They ARE nice to them. There is a HUGE difference.

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:36 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:

I didn't ask you to.

lol... pretty much. Looks like you hit a nerve JD ;)

butterfly52

Postby butterfly52 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:29 pm

Thank you so much for this post. I am glad someone has the intelligence to call it like it is. Felix has not life and who in the hell Sabrina think she is? She just came to life after the nurse ball. Go away geeke.

butterfly52

Postby butterfly52 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:31 pm

I am loving this. I like Brit and Sabrina and her side kick Felix should go away and stop being so nosey.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:35 pm

Quote butterfly52: I am loving this. I like Brit and Sabrina and her side kick Felix should go away and stop being so nosey.

With the return of Robin, I think that's exactly what we'll get!

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:45 pm

Quote stephanie215:
Quote ransomha:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote ransomha:
Quote genhospchat:
Quote ransomha:
Quote lovelyliz: Britt sure is he!! responsible for her own self. She may not be her Mother's keeper but she knew right from wrong just like her Mother. Time for Ms. Sneaky pants take responsibility of her own actions. Ugh hate this character. >(

IF Britt finds out about Robin, finds her and brings her home she will be PC's new hero.

Spectulation: I'm not sure that Britt would do that, at least not right away, because she knows she'd never get Patrick for sure. Perhaps if they have her getting close to Nikolas, she decides she doesn't want Patrick as the dad anymore because he either took custody from her or she wants to break up Patrick and Sabrina, THEN she would reveal Robin is alive. She wouldn't do it out of the goodness of her heart but for her own selfish reasons.

I disagree. I think she'll be appalled when she finds out what her mother did to Robin and want to do her part to make amends. I don't think Britt is really that bad of a person.

Britt is bad, but not evil as her mother. If I had not seen her show some guilt and remorse about what she is doing to Patrick in terms of the baby, I would think she was pure evil and could care less who she hurts. But she does seem to feel bad, so she is still bad, just not as evil as her mother.

I don't think she knows Robin is alive and if she finds out, I think she would tell Patrick. I don't think she would be that cruel. She can reveal that without telling him about the baby. It would put anxst in the relationship with Robin and Patrick. Britt would still have to be in the picture. Robin would forgive Patrick...maybe. But she will not like having Britt in the picture. I would much rather it be Robin to figure out the baby is not his than Sabrina....who will be out of the picture if Robin comes home.

I agree.
I think if Britt knew about Robin, she'd tell. I also think she'd bow out.

Britt's "big crime" was not being nice to Emma and more recently, not turning her mother into the police.

The baby was her way to make him love her which is both sad and pathetic. This is a woman craving love.

Brit has done some bad things, but I don't think she would keep Robin's whereabouts a secret. I agree she needs someone to show her some kindness. I like Brit the way she is though.

I feel the same about the character.

It's too bad we have so many days in between Britt's arrest and what happens next. You almost forget about it......

Return to “General Hospital”