Not my mother's keeper

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Gemma L.

Re: Not my mother's keeper

Postby Gemma L. » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:24 am

Quote stephanie215:
Quote ransomha: Britt is not responsible for her mother's actions and plans.

We now know for certain that Britt has no knowledge of Robin or why her mother was so helpful with Britt snagging Patrick.

Sabrina using the excuse of don't you want to know who your son will be spending time with was so transparent.

Like does she hang out with her father or grandparents?

Do we see Patrick's dad more then once a year?

Anna lives in town and rarely sees Emma.

Sabrina is just looking for trouble because she is so jealous . And Felix, has NOTHING going on in his life. He loves to look for drama.

Britt can't control what her mother has done in the past or what she's up to now. I'm glad Doc'O left before Britt got in any deeper.

SO AWAY SABRINA ...

I never did think Brit knew anything about Robin. Yes, Brit has lied about a lot of things, but she seems to have a heart. I don't think she would go along with kidnapping Robin. Also I think Dr. O is pushing Brit all for revenge and using her daughter. If she is really her daughter.

I think somehow she will turn out to be Anna and Duke's daughter and Robin's half sister. Don't know how.... it is a soap for a reason though.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:38 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:
Quote JaneDoe: Brit may not be responsible for her mother's actions, but that doesn't make her innocent in her schemes either. She may not know about Robin or the specifics, but she is still hiding information and covering up for her mother with lies about her whereabouts. It's completely understandable that she'd be held for questioning because of this. Added the fact that the bottle of the same drug that almost killed Duke was found in her residence means that they have reason to hold her regardless of whether they think she was the one who poisoned Duke or not. She holds the key to the suspect and until she gives up her mother, she's aiding and abetting. Period. 3)

Jane: As a spoiler free poster, did you think the announcement of Robin's return was a spoiler?

Just read your response on the other thread. Interesting that big new like that is ok but someone taking a drink isn't....

While I'd love to be completely surprised every time an actor returns, it's almost impossible to keep that under wraps sometimes, especially if you grocery shop! 8) The mods have always announced actor returns when known. If you can't see the difference between that and actually saying what is going to happen before it happens, ruining the story for others.... then I can't help you understand. :~

I didn't ask you to.

Is that how you would like to be addressed?

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:47 am

Quote ransomha:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:
Quote JaneDoe: Brit may not be responsible for her mother's actions, but that doesn't make her innocent in her schemes either. She may not know about Robin or the specifics, but she is still hiding information and covering up for her mother with lies about her whereabouts. It's completely understandable that she'd be held for questioning because of this. Added the fact that the bottle of the same drug that almost killed Duke was found in her residence means that they have reason to hold her regardless of whether they think she was the one who poisoned Duke or not. She holds the key to the suspect and until she gives up her mother, she's aiding and abetting. Period. 3)

Jane: As a spoiler free poster, did you think the announcement of Robin's return was a spoiler?

Just read your response on the other thread. Interesting that big new like that is ok but someone taking a drink isn't....

While I'd love to be completely surprised every time an actor returns, it's almost impossible to keep that under wraps sometimes, especially if you grocery shop! 8) The mods have always announced actor returns when known. If you can't see the difference between that and actually saying what is going to happen before it happens, ruining the story for others.... then I can't help you understand. :~

I didn't ask you to.

Unnecessary rudeness is really uncalled for.

You ASKED me a question and I answered you.... then you went on to exclaim that you found it interesting that an actor returning was no big deal, yet someone taking a drink was. Just trying to show you the difference. I should have known better. :~

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:48 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:

I didn't ask you to.

You ASKED me a question and I answered you.... then you went on to exclaim that you found it interesting that an actor returning was no big deal, yet someone taking a drink was. Just trying to show you the difference. I should have known better. :~

Speak to me the way you like to be spoken to. Or not at all.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:52 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:

I didn't ask you to.

yes you should have known better :) :) :) its all about the drama, you didnt give the answer that fit the arguement.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:56 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:

I didn't ask you to.

yes you should have known better :) :) :) its all about the drama, you didnt give the answer that fit the arguement.

I'm hitting myself on the head for that too. :D I should know by now. Of course my answer was not going to be acceptable and would induce further comment to bait me into an argument. Duh. I've learned my lesson once more. ;)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:58 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:

I didn't ask you to.

Just love to stir the pot, keep that unpleasantness going as long as you can.

There was no argument. I asked a question, she answered it.
That was all I asked.

Did she feel it was a spoiler, she answered no.
No need more.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:08 am

Quote ransomha:
Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:

I didn't ask you to.

That was all I asked.

No need more.

oh wow, are you serious? are you really going to pretend that the rest of the comments you made did not happen.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:11 am

Quote ransomha:
Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:

I didn't ask you to.

That was all I asked.

No need more.

My original response:

I just posted about this in the thread about her. No, actor returns are not spoilers, only the stories about their returns are.

Then instead of you just taking my answer with an OK... thanks for answering, or giving your opinion.... you responded with:

And this is not stirring the pot? You said I answered your question and that there was NO need for more... and yet here you were baiting your response with an "interesting" observation instead of just leaving it at accepting my "NO" answer as you claim is ALL you wanted. 8) 8) 8) 8)

And you wonder why so many people have a problem with you? 8) 8) 8) 8)

DONE, really I am. I promise I will not allow you to do this to me again.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:13 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote ransomha:
Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ransomha:

I didn't ask you to.

That was all I asked.

No need more.

oh wow, are you serious? are you really going to pretend that the rest of the comments you made did not happen.

Thank you oltllover! :D

Return to “General Hospital”