Not my mother's keeper

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Re: Not my mother's keeper

Postby ransomha » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:58 am

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote lovelyliz: Britt sure is he!! responsible for her own self. She may not be her Mother's keeper but she knew right from wrong just like her Mother. Time for Ms. Sneaky pants take responsibility of her own actions. Ugh hate this character. >(

You and me both :0 Britch never cared for Patrick, and never wanted a child. Britch went after him on orders from her mother What kind of person brings a child in to the world for that reason. She couldn`t stand Emma from day one,and didn`t want her around before she even got to know her. At least Sabrina didn`t stoop to getting pregnant to trap him, and if it wasn`t for Sabrina who would be a mother figure for Emma, Britch ?)

That is not what they showed. Britt did try with Emma.
She bought her a toy she specifically picked out for her. She TRIED to make conversation and asked for Emma's help in teaching her to skate.
Yes, Britt was awkward with Emma. Probably only saw children as patients and not socially but, she did try.

And i'm accused of twisting scenes......

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:02 am

Quote Bizlet:
Quote ransomha: Is it Michael's fault the AJ picked up the bottle and treated Liz like garbage?

It's the same as Dr.O breaking into Britt's place and dropping the bottle.

The major difference is she could have cooperated with Anna told them her mother was there and found the bottle in her bag. She also could have id'd her dad. I am sure Britt knows he is a bad dude.

She panicked and messed up and recanted within the hour.
She'd be stupid to offer more information to Anna the way she was acting all out of control and just about foaming at the mouth.
Nothing Britt could have said would have calmed Anna down.
Britt should have called for help!

She did tell Anna she lied about the last time she saw her mother. And Anna
didn't let up a second.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:08 am

Brit may not be responsible for her mother's actions, but that doesn't make her innocent in her schemes either. She may not know about Robin or the specifics, but she is still hiding information and covering up for her mother with lies about her whereabouts. It's completely understandable that she'd be held for questioning because of this. Added the fact that the bottle of the same drug that almost killed Duke was found in her residence means that they have reason to hold her regardless of whether they think she was the one who poisoned Duke or not. She holds the key to the suspect and until she gives up her mother, she's aiding and abetting. Period. 3)

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:09 am

Quote ransomha:
Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote lovelyliz: Britt sure is he!! responsible for her own self. She may not be her Mother's keeper but she knew right from wrong just like her Mother. Time for Ms. Sneaky pants take responsibility of her own actions. Ugh hate this character. >(

You and me both :0 Britch never cared for Patrick, and never wanted a child. Britch went after him on orders from her mother What kind of person brings a child in to the world for that reason. She couldn`t stand Emma from day one,and didn`t want her around before she even got to know her. At least Sabrina didn`t stoop to getting pregnant to trap him, and if it wasn`t for Sabrina who would be a mother figure for Emma, Britch ?)

She bought her a toy she specifically picked out for her. She TRIED to make conversation and asked for Emma's help in teaching her to skate.
Yes, Britt was awkward with Emma. Probably only saw children as patients and not socially but, she did try.

All an act to get Patrick, when Patrick was out of earshot Britch said to Emma I don`t like you,sure maybe Em said it first,but she is a little girl

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:15 am

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote ransomha:
Quote stonecoldhot:

All an act to get Patrick, when Patrick was out of earshot Britch said to Emma I don`t like you,sure maybe Em said it first,but she is a little girl

That was AFTER Emma pushed aside the toy, wouldn't give her a simple response to her questions or in any way act polite.Britt was wrong to say that to someone else's child but, she did try.

Do you think AJ acting nice to Liz's kids wasn't to get in better with Liz?
It's what people do when they date someone with children. They act nice to their kids.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:16 am

Quote JaneDoe: Brit may not be responsible for her mother's actions, but that doesn't make her innocent in her schemes either. She may not know about Robin or the specifics, but she is still hiding information and covering up for her mother with lies about her whereabouts. It's completely understandable that she'd be held for questioning because of this. Added the fact that the bottle of the same drug that almost killed Duke was found in her residence means that they have reason to hold her regardless of whether they think she was the one who poisoned Duke or not. She holds the key to the suspect and until she gives up her mother, she's aiding and abetting. Period. 3)

Jane: As a spoiler free poster, did you think the announcement of Robin's return was a spoiler?

Just read your response on the other thread. Interesting that big new like that is ok but someone taking a drink isn't....

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am

Quote ransomha:
Quote JaneDoe: Brit may not be responsible for her mother's actions, but that doesn't make her innocent in her schemes either. She may not know about Robin or the specifics, but she is still hiding information and covering up for her mother with lies about her whereabouts. It's completely understandable that she'd be held for questioning because of this. Added the fact that the bottle of the same drug that almost killed Duke was found in her residence means that they have reason to hold her regardless of whether they think she was the one who poisoned Duke or not. She holds the key to the suspect and until she gives up her mother, she's aiding and abetting. Period. 3)

Jane: As a spoiler free poster, did you think the announcement of Robin's return was a spoiler?

I just posted about this in the thread about her. No, actor returns are not spoilers, only the stories about their returns are.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:31 am

Quote ransomha:
Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote ransomha:
Quote stonecoldhot:

That was AFTER Emma pushed aside the toy, wouldn't give her a simple response to her questions or in any way act polite.Britt was wrong to say that to someone else's child but, she did try.

It's what people do when they date someone with children. They act nice to their kids.

No AJ does like Liz`s children, and enjoys being around them. He wants to include them on some of their dates, where Britch wants to pawn Em off on Sabrina when she was doing babby sitting, guess that's why Em likes Sabrina better,she makes her feel wanted

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:35 am

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote ransomha:
Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote ransomha:
Quote stonecoldhot:

No AJ does like Liz`s children, and enjoys being around them. He wants to include them on some of their dates, where Britch wants to pawn Em off on Sabrina when she was doing babby sitting, guess that's why Em likes Sabrina better,she makes her feel wanted

Think of how Emma acted around Sabrina and how she acted around Britt.

Sabrina got to Emma first and Emma ONLY wanted Sabrina. I don't think any woman would have won Emma over.

alikat

Postby alikat » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:55 am

Quote ransomha:

Just read your response on the other thread. Interesting that big new like that is ok but someone taking a drink isn't....

I want to respond to this...Kimberly McCullough returning to the show is not a spoiler. She could be coming back as any other character (ala Sarah Joy Brown) or as a ghost or a dream or memory or a never known of twin. However, someone saying "Kimberly McCullough is returning as Robin to stop the wedding between Anna and Duke" would be a spoiler. First it spoils that Robin is definitely alive and going to be known by others that she's alive and it also spoils that Anna and Duke are going to have a wedding.

Return to “General Hospital”