The wedding

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghfanfare

Re: The wedding

Postby ghfanfare » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:32 pm

Campy wedding...but in the end, it was okay. I don't mind a bit of lighthearted time to break up the drama. Just wish Lucy would tone it down some.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:29 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote stephanie215: Not sure why Richard Simmons was there, but I am grateful for the first time he was wearing pants.

Too funny!

IRL he's a great guy. Helping many overweight people and people with low self esteem. He runs fitness and nutrition cruses for older people. BUT....... his appearance yesterday was just weird.

It was weird. I'm thinking it's for something in the future, probably something to do with the health club. Maybe he is being nice so she will ask him to be a part of it or he will try to take it from her?

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Quote ghfanfare: Campy wedding...but in the end, it was okay. I don't mind a bit of lighthearted time to break up the drama. Just wish Lucy would tone it down some.

I love the campiness to break up the drama as well I on another hand love Lucy. I thought she was great.

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:46 pm

The whole Richard Simmons thing on Friday was unbelievably stupid and a total waste of screentime. WTF? :~

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:46 pm

The whole Richard Simmons thing on Friday was unbelievably stupid and a total waste of screentime. WTF? :~

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:47 pm

LOVE Lynn Herring's haircut!

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:49 pm

The person Frank V. spoke of showing up was Richard Simmons, and why the hell do we care about him, my answer we really don't but, Ron C. love him.Again its what THEY want,not what the fans like.

ilsalund

Postby ilsalund » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:29 am

Quote Gideon58: The whole Richard Simmons thing on Friday was unbelievably stupid and a total waste of screentime. WTF? :~

ITA. Mac and Felicia deserved better.

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:49 am

Having watched GH back in the day, I don't remember Richard Simmons being disliked. He mainly taught his exercise class and was sweet. I was disappointed when they turned him into such a diva at this year's nurses ball. That and his appearance at the wedding (how did he know about it and why did he want to harass them?) Way out of character. I love Felicia and Max - they have been around the block a few times and budgets aren't what they used to be but couldn't they have gotten married at Patrick's or the Metro Court - and with a man of the cloth? I am tired of friends with some online certificate marrying friends. This could've been written in a much more sentimental way. Lots of history to draw from.

4ofHarts

Postby 4ofHarts » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:48 pm

I also think this wedding was ridiculous. I almost feel bad for these two vets. Now, I am a looong time Frisco and
Felicia fan, BUT I do think it's time for both of these actors to get some type of storyline. Their chemistry is zilch together, but with other people, who knows! I do wish Frisco would come back, but not for Felicia. Or, maybe have him come back with a significant other and she can fight for him for once. This was an extremely boring wedding for two actors that have continuously been placed on the back burner. I feel sorry for them!

Return to “General Hospital”