SONNY THE PUNK, REALLY A GUN ALWAYS

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
butterfly52

SONNY THE PUNK, REALLY A GUN ALWAYS

Postby butterfly52 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Sonny is like the idiots in the hood, they fight with guns and not with fist. What are the GH writer trying to put across. Holding AJ at gun point and hitting him with it. Couldn't he have used his fist. I can not stand that character. I have not like him since him and Brenda's love story way back. I don't think GH send the right message with Sonny and his gun. When I was coming along you settle matters with you hand. Sonny could have just offered Sonny up with his hands, AJ did not have a weapon. I really hated that storyline. I HATE, HATE, HATE IT!!

cardgirl

Re: SONNY THE PUNK, REALLY A GUN ALWAYS

Postby cardgirl » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:15 pm

Well, in his defense, and trust me, it hurts my head to defend Sonny, but he was gonna hit AJ with his fists, after he hit him with the gun and knocked him to the ground. Until Michael and Liz came in to rescue AJ. :D

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:17 pm

How else was he supposed to get AJ to let go of his grip around Connie's neck?? Even with the gun, AJ didn't wanna stop choking her.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:21 pm

Quote elijahsgotit: How else was he supposed to get AJ to let go of his grip around Connie's neck?? Even with the gun, AJ didn't wanna stop choking her.

It wasn't so much him holding the gun on AJ to get him to stop that bothered me. it was that AJ had stopped choking her and hit him with the gun anyway. He did that for his own pleasure, no other reason and then when AJ was already down, Sonny was going to beat him up. He is a coward, always goes after the person when they are already down.

YES OP, Sonny IS a punk...a loser, a coward, a hypocrite, a jerk, etc, etc. The list goes on and on.

butterfly52

Postby butterfly52 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:23 pm

He is a punk and anyone that defends that is punk too. I am sure most in that situation would rather duck it out than to be smash with a gun. He was not going to fight with his fist. He is always a coward, it did not make a difference about who came into the room. GH writers alway portray him as a gangster, and gangsters don't use fist, they use guns.

butterfly52

Postby butterfly52 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Be a man jump him and fight like a man with his fist. if you were in that situation would you want him to shoot you or charge you with fist and give you a chance to live? DAH! unless one wants to die or be dead I believe one would want a chance. Speaking intelligently.

butterfly52

Postby butterfly52 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Very intelligently put. You are my kind of person.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:28 pm

Quote butterfly52: He is a punk and anyone that defends that is punk too. I am sure most in that situation would rather duck it out than to be smash with a gun. He was not going to fight with his fist. He is always a coward, it did not make a difference about who came into the room. GH writers alway portray him as a gangster, and gangsters don't use fist, they use guns.

First, just because someone defends him doesn't make them a punk. Second, maybe you should watch again because when AJ was on the floor he had all intentions of hitting him with fists and third, if he's portrayed as a gangster (though a pathetic one at that) then, by your reasoning, it makes sense he would use a gun right!?

butterfly52

Postby butterfly52 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Maybe you should watch again. He was not defending himself and if he was did AJ have a gun? I will ignore you because this is begining to be not so intelligent. DEFENDING HIMSEL????? Why? AJ was not doing anything to the coward, punk, little woman!! He always does that hold a gun that is what he knows. Even going back to the women Faith Roscoe he did the same thing and she was a women. He is a punk. I could beat his a$$ all day long in the real world. Please go to sleep you are not making sense.

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Quote butterfly52: He is a punk and anyone that defends that is punk too. I am sure most in that situation would rather duck it out than to be smash with a gun. He was not going to fight with his fist. He is always a coward, it did not make a difference about who came into the room. GH writers alway portray him as a gangster, and gangsters don't use fist, they use guns.

Please don't start insulting fellow posters just because you dislike Sonny. You just called at least two posters on this thread punks and I'm one of them. I don't appreciate that.

I certainly don't agree with everything Sonny does but we are all entitled to share our opinions without being called names for it.

Return to “General Hospital”