Couple of Spoilers

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
stonecoldhot

Couple of Spoilers

Postby stonecoldhot » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Not sure if these have been posted
Connie`s killer is female...hope it`s not Ava that would be a let down as far as a surprise factor goes

Both babies are born..Sounds like another baby switch storyline,or one dies and the other gets it`s heart or something like that. Hope I am wrong!

iluvtad

Re: Couple of Spoilers

Postby iluvtad » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:37 pm

Hope your wrong about the babies, no more dying babies pls. I can see one of them being sick tho, and needing blood, and oops the babies blood types don't match bio parents, no surprise there...
About Connie's killer, it would make sense tho for the killer to be Ava, motive tho? Distracting Sonny so Ava & Julien's plans can go further I think.

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Quote stonecoldhot: Not sure if these have been posted
Connie`s killer is female...hope it`s not Ava that would be a let down as far as a surprise factor goes

Both babies are born..Sounds like another baby switch storyline,or one dies and the other gets it`s heart or something like that. Hope I am wrong!

I posted a spoiler about a week ago, that Ava killed Connie, but, AJ takes the fall for it

atwtfanalways

Postby atwtfanalways » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:52 pm

actually how can it be a baby switch story when both woman know what they are going to have..it will be hard to switch the babies of different sex but if they were to have the same sex babies than i would understand the baby switch..i wouldnt like it but would understand.

Hydrangea1953

Postby Hydrangea1953 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Quote atwtfanalways:

actually how can it be a baby switch story when both woman know what they are going to have..it will be hard to switch the babies of different sex but if they were to have the same sex babies than i would understand the baby switch..i wouldnt like it but would understand.

Now this is a stretch but I'm going to put it out there.
Wasn't Britt the doc who identified the genders of both babies?
Maybe she lied about the genders in order to facilitate a baby switch.

IslandGirl33

Postby IslandGirl33 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:06 am

Quote Hydrangea1953:
Quote atwtfanalways:

Now this is a stretch but I'm going to put it out there.
Wasn't Britt the doc who identified the genders of both babies?
Maybe she lied about the genders in order to facilitate a baby switch.

Perhaps she did but Maxie already had another altrasound with her new doctor which would have been more accurate since she was further along.

melirose

Postby melirose » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:00 am

Quote iluvtad: Hope your wrong about the babies, no more dying babies pls. I can see one of them being sick tho, and needing blood, and oops the babies blood types don't match bio parents, no surprise there...
About Connie's killer, it would make sense tho for the killer to be Ava, motive tho? Distracting Sonny so Ava & Julien's plans can go further I think.

I don't think that was her motive although it does make sense. I feel Ava's motive is because Connie let that cat of the bag.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:01 am

Perhaps it was Derek/Julian who killed Connie or he could have had someone do it for him, mob hit considering he is a Jerome and I am sure he didn't want to get his hands dirty

Return to “General Hospital”