CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghfanfare

Re: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:28 pm

Quote Burst-JasonLiz: UGH and wedding in a bar? Come on people lets maybe try for a little classic romance.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Felicia wearing the white dress in the stale bar atmosphere, lol.

Guess they're short on sets these days, but maybe they could have had a wedding in the park?! 3)

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:30 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote Burst-JasonLiz: UGH and wedding in a bar? Come on people lets maybe try for a little classic romance.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Felicia wearing the white dress in the stale bar atmosphere, lol.

Guess they're short on sets these days, but maybe they could have had a wedding in the park?! 3)

You didnt find the Dartboard or Pool Table appealing?....I thought it was terrific...It reminded me of a particularly interesting "romance" I once had with a cute bartender at closing...Plus FREE pretzels!! 8)

Raclanc

Postby Raclanc » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:49 pm

I can't stand Laura - I wish she was still catatonic.

Emma is not cute, she is a spoiled brat. I don't blame Britt for telling her she didn't like her.

I don't care if Robin is ever found.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Richard Simmons was sooo corny. And I didn't mind! 3)

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:55 pm

I am super new to GH like only started watching when NuLuLu arrived.I do not know any back history so PLEASE do not run me off this board if I step on any toes ;)

I don't mind Connie being killed off.
Love AVA and Britt.
Morgan is Hot even if that would be completely inappropriate for me to think in my real world.

I so want AJ and Ava too hook up!

I agree with BringbackStarr Silas needs to get to getting some in a real bad way!!!

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:46 pm

I hate the way GH is now, its a mess. The writing sucks. We really have no couple that can compete with any other couple on another soap. GH couples are thrown together or 2 people Ron/Frank think are hot. Well, the problem there is they are just not what the fans think. I honestly feel that Frank and Ron should be fired! There is no end and there is no beginning, everything is done off camera. I want have them write for a kindergarten school play. I just pray that TPTB wake the hell up and fire these 2, if they sucked over on OLTL why the hell did they bring them to GH? Also the thing about both of them is;they lie a lot, ahold lot.

stupit cupit

Postby stupit cupit » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:07 pm

I think the writing for GH has gone down the tubes. It seems to me that they do not know the history of the people of Port Charles. Maybe I just have been watching for too long. %(

dafyduc

Postby dafyduc » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:47 pm

I absolutely hate Ellie, and want to see Spinelli and Maxie raise their baby together. I would lime to explore an Alexis/Julian pairing. I REALLY can't stand Ava Jerome(love Maura West) I would so love to see Jason back(if for no other reason than to get SB out of GC) and I don't know if it was ever done, but I would LOVE to see a Carly and Jason romance. Even if it was just a weekend of hot sex, I love those two

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Quote dafyduc: I absolutely hate Ellie, and want to see Spinelli and Maxie raise their baby together. I would lime to explore an Alexis/Julian pairing. I REALLY can't stand Ava Jerome(love Maura West) I would so love to see Jason back(if for no other reason than to get SB out of GC) and I don't know if it was ever done, but I would LOVE to see a Carly and Jason romance. Even if it was just a weekend of hot sex, I love those two

Carly and Jason have been there, done that. You should look them up, a pretty hot scene.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Quote Insxx: I hate the way GH is now, its a mess. The writing sucks. We really have no couple that can compete with any other couple on another soap. GH couples are thrown together or 2 people Ron/Frank think are hot. Well, the problem there is they are just not what the fans think. I honestly feel that Frank and Ron should be fired! There is no end and there is no beginning, everything is done off camera. I want have them write for a kindergarten school play. I just pray that TPTB wake the hell up and fire these 2, if they sucked over on OLTL why the hell did they bring them to GH? Also the thing about both of them is;they lie a lot, ahold lot.

I agree about bringing OLTL over. The couples though, I'm loving the vets: Anna and Duke, Felicia and Mac, Lucy and Kevin.

Return to “General Hospital”