CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghfanfare

Re: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:37 pm

Don't care about Robin. Never did. And now that she's back...zzzzzzzzz 3)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:38 pm

Quote ghfanfare: Don't care about Robin. Never did. And now that she's back...zzzzzzzzz 3)

I am not so sure that this opinion is "unpopular" ;)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:47 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote ghfanfare: Don't care about Robin. Never did. And now that she's back...zzzzzzzzz 3)

LOL! Well, I wasn't watching back in the days of Stone which was apparently Robin's golden moment.

The Robin I have seen is rather self-righteous and uses her 'good works' excuse to avoid family responsibilities.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:55 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote oltllover:

LOL! Well, I wasn't watching back in the days of Stone which was apparently Robin's golden moment.

The Robin I have seen is rather self-righteous and uses her 'good works' excuse to avoid family responsibilities.

I will always say that the Stone s/l was one of the best of one of her best but somewhere along the way she became a self righteous know it all who excused anything she did but had lots to say about others. I think maybe she suffered from GUZA-itis too lol.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:36 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote oltllover:

I will always say that the Stone s/l was one of the best of one of her best but somewhere along the way she became a self righteous know it all who excused anything she did but had lots to say about others. I think maybe she suffered from GUZA-itis too lol.

When it`s over it`s over, Robin is history

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:38 pm

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote oltllover:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote oltllover:

One can only hope and she will stick to this directing thing of hers.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:49 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote oltllover:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote oltllover:

Sometimes you just can't recreate the past...

fotinigirl

Postby fotinigirl » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:43 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote oltllover:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote oltllover:

Sometimes you just can't recreate the past...

you ladies have me cracking up! I couldnt agree more with all your posts!! I did watch back in the day with Stone and it was "ok'....never been a fan of hers. She has had quite a following through the years but her time has come and gone.

Flying Hawk

Postby Flying Hawk » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:57 am

ITA her time has come and gone just like Nina, Levi, Dr O, Rosalie, Spenser and Britt.

KLeigh818

Postby KLeigh818 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:15 am

Might be more popular than I think but I hate the character of Franco. RH is ok but get him off my screen as Franco! Nothing redeeming about him and it makes Carly look like more of a fool for dealing with him!

Also, Liz is annoying the hell out of me with her never ending smugness! She has done more dirt than most but somehow she sees herself still as so much better!
Someone please knock her down to size - soon!

Return to “General Hospital”