CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
PatsMom

Re: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Postby PatsMom » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:47 pm

I don't like the Franco and Carly pairing. History aside he's too needy for Carly. {{ducking out of this thread}}

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:01 pm

Quote PatsMom: I don't like the Franco and Carly pairing. History aside he's too needy for Carly. {{ducking out of this thread}}

No need to duck, this isn't that type of thread. It's made for unpopular opinions. The whole idea is to give your opinions freely without criticism. It's a great idea. Hate on Carly and Frodd all you like. We don't mind in here. ;)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:02 pm

Quote PatsMom: I don't like the Franco and Carly pairing. History aside he's too needy for Carly. {{ducking out of this thread}}

No need to duck.... I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority and need to be the one ducking, lol. ;)

PatsMom

Postby PatsMom » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:08 pm

Quote Mrs. Lansing:

No need to duck, this isn't that type of thread. It's made for unpopular opinions. The whole idea is to give your opinions freely without criticism. It's a great idea. Hate on Carly and Frodd all you like. We don't mind in here. ;)

Actually Carly is my favorite female on the show. And I do like RH but not Frodd character. I loved Todd. So no hating here. :)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:07 pm

Carlos and Sabrina are a better match than Patrick and Sabrina. I assume he'll be there to pick up the pieces when Pattie reunites with Robin. I'm actually kinda looking forward to that.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:54 am

^^^So my prediction came true. Carlos was there on the docks when Sabrina showed up, poor girl. I really liked it when she ran into his arms and he gently comforted her. 3)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:11 pm

Quote ghfanfare: ^^^So my prediction came true. Carlos was there on the docks when Sabrina showed up, poor girl. I really liked it when she ran into his arms and he gently comforted her. 3)

I wouldn't mind seeing where this goes either. I don't care a flip for Sabrina and Patty or Patty and Robin really, but this story has me glued! :D

GH-FAN

Postby GH-FAN » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:22 pm

My unpopular opinion....I have no sympathy for Maxie.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:27 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ghfanfare: ^^^So my prediction came true. Carlos was there on the docks when Sabrina showed up, poor girl. I really liked it when she ran into his arms and he gently comforted her. 3)

I wouldn't mind seeing where this goes either. I don't care a flip for Sabrina and Patty or Patty and Robin really, but this story has me glued! :D

You know, I feel the same way. Not a big fan of any of these characters but drawn in by the good writing. :)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:30 pm

Quote GH-FAN: My unpopular opinion....I have no sympathy for Maxie.

I don't know. I've seen quite a few that share your unpopular opinion. 3)

Return to “General Hospital”