CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Mrs. Lansing

Re: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:49 am

Quote CaptMacer:
Quote genhospchat:
Quote CaptMacer:
Quote slaphappy:
Quote CaptMacer: Ugliest haircut on Silas ever. Of course, with Sam being Kiki's cousin, technically, that also makes her Silas' niece. Anyone besides me find that just plain nauseating? Not only is she still on the show, the writers are having him chase after his own niece. Ew!!!

Silas and Sam have no blood connection... besides Aunt Monica and nephew Ned had a fling back in the day..
There are so many relationships on this show that have the ICK factor. Morgan sleeping with mother and daughter knowing that they are mother and daughter. Is just one....

Regardless of the family tree disconnections on this or any other show, the biggest ICK factor on GH ----- I only watch it now to see Michael Easton and Kristen Alderson.

Would love for the writers to have Kiki realize that Michael is still "romancing her vote" and for her to dump him and move in with her real father.

You are WAYYYY to obsessed with Kelly Monaco and in turn, Hugh Hefner. I'm not a fan of the actress (nor the character) but who cares what she did 15 years ago in real life?

not obsessed at all. -----REMOVED BY ADMIN.

This is LIBEL! It is completely illegal and you can be sued, and by extension so could soaps.com. You really should look up the definition of libel and see that by what you have just posted you have actually broken a law. You should post a retraction of your accusations immediately before you and soaps wind up in court.

Please DO NOT reply with quote to something you deem Libel and to a post which is obviously against soaps.com forum guidelines.
ADMIN

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:04 pm

I have no problem with:

Frodd/Todd/Franco

Carly/Julian/Frodd

Ridiculous unbelievable storylines

History rewrites

Diane's cleavage

:D

HollieSpencer33

Postby HollieSpencer33 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:51 pm

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
Quote CaptMacer:
Quote genhospchat:
Quote CaptMacer:
Quote slaphappy:
Quote CaptMacer: Ugliest haircut on Silas ever. Of course, with Sam being Kiki's cousin, technically, that also makes her Silas' niece. Anyone besides me find that just plain nauseating? Not only is she still on the show, the writers are having him chase after his own niece. Ew!!!

Silas and Sam have no blood connection... besides Aunt Monica and nephew Ned had a fling back in the day..
There are so many relationships on this show that have the ICK factor. Morgan sleeping with mother and daughter knowing that they are mother and daughter. Is just one....

Regardless of the family tree disconnections on this or any other show, the biggest ICK factor on GH ---- REMOVED BY ADMIN I only watch it now to see Michael Easton and Kristen Alderson.

Would love for the writers to have Kiki realize that Michael is still "romancing her vote" and for her to dump him and move in with her real father.

You are WAYYYY to obsessed with Kelly Monaco and in turn, Hugh Hefner. I'm not a fan of the actress (nor the character) but who cares what she did 15 years ago in real life?

not obsessed at all. ---- REMOVED BY ADMIN

This is LIBEL! It is completely illegal and you can be sued, and by extension so could soaps.com. You really should look up the definition of libel and see that by what you have just posted you have actually broken a law. You should post a retraction of your accusations immediately before you and soaps wind up in court.

Mrs. Lansing, I couldn't agree more. Personally I quite like KM regardless of her personal choices. What she may or may not choose to do personally is not relevant here and what you choose to post CAN be held against you legally. I think it's quite inappropriate and makes you look petty and vindictive to post such things about another person. Judgement of another is a very ugly look for anyone.

stagwood

Postby stagwood » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:14 pm

Look up the word prostitute. Nothing said is libel.

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:32 pm

Quote stagwood: Look up the word prostitute. Nothing said is libel.

I do not need to look up the word prostitute to know that stating ---. Why don't you look up LIBEL!

Edited by admin to remove offensive content. Stop discussing this.

Soaps Admin

Postby Soaps Admin » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:02 am

FYI to everyone. If you see a post you feel is against guidelines in any forum, DO NOT REPLY WITH QUOTE TO IT. Send us a note to handle it. Some of you have replied with quote which makes your posts bad posts and makes more work for the moderators to remove the bad posts.

This thread is about unpopular opinions, not a safe haven to bash the actors. Stop discussing these lies about the actress at once or this thread will be closed and there will be bans placed.

ADMIN

CaptMacer

Postby CaptMacer » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:44 pm

Removed post. Please, everyone move on from this.

ADMIN

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:54 pm

I am generally not a fan of closing threads or banning posters but post #217 is a continuation of the very thing the Moderator has said must stop. so please mods do what you must.

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:34 pm

I have been meaning to come in here and post for the last few days. Thank you to the mods for addressing issue, and not closing my thread. Please CM, could you please keep the thread on topic about the show, and not the actors? Thanks. I really don't want to see my thread closed over this issue. I started this thread so people could express their (mostly) unpopular opinions about the show/characters etc. without being criticized, and without baiting. For the most part, it has been successful. I know I don't own the thread or anything, as administration obviously has final say on what goes, but as OP, I would like to respectfully ask that we only discuss the characters/stories, without attacking each other, and the actors who work so hard to make this show so great! Thanks. :)

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:38 pm

I really like Morgan!!

I can't stand Kiki/Michael! :|

I FF through Carly/Frodd scenes today! :o 8)

Return to “General Hospital”