All the fallout when the truth comes out.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
cardgirl

All the fallout when the truth comes out.

Postby cardgirl » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:34 pm

I got to thinking after reading the thread about what will happen to Lante after they find out Maxie is carrying her own baby with Spinelli. This will effect a lot of people besides them. I wonder how they will all react.

Spinelli, finding out he is a father will rock his world.

Mac and Felicia will be shocked find out they are grandparents and probably be disappointed in Maxie. They will support her but still be kind of mad.

Luke will be mad, Laura will not be happy.

Olivia will be livid livid. Nobody messes with her family. Oy.

Sonny will surely put out a hit on her because she messed with his family and grandchild.

Everyone close to Lulu and Dante or Maxie will be shocked by this. And react in some way. It should be interesting.

jl4ever

Re: All the fallout when the truth comes out.

Postby jl4ever » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:32 pm

I have not been a Spinelli fan in years. It would have been so soapy if Britt "deliberately" implanted Dante's sperm in Maxie without Lulu's embryo! :D

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Maxie probably won't have too many friends for awhile, that's for sure. But true to soap form, I don't think that will last. I think Mac and Felicia will probably be on her side right away. I can see Spinelli being more upset with Ellie, and eventually forgiving Maxie. Not that that would be right, but I think that's what will happen. Dante, Lulu, and their parents will be the most upset. Olivia will probably react the worst, after Lulu.

I just wonder how the truth will come out? Will it be before, or after baby is born? Will Maxie give birth, and become possessive of baby girl, and admit the truth, or will the truth come from another source? I hope it's the former. I want to see Maxie bond with her daughter, and come to her senses. I feel so bad for Lulu and Dante though.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:52 pm

Wonder if it will also come out that Dr. Britt knew all about it and was covering it up as well?! Prince Nik won't be too happy about that.

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:04 pm

Quote ghfanfare: Wonder if it will also come out that Dr. Britt knew all about it and was covering it up as well?! Prince Nik won't be too happy about that.

That is very true. Maybe Britt/Nik will be crap lived. :~

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:49 am

Maybe by the time Patrick finds out about Britt's son, he'll have fallen in love with him and want to be his father anyway.

Neete

Postby Neete » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:25 am

When Britt is exposed, probably 2014, no matter how much he loves this baby, he's not going to stay in the picture. His ego is too big and he want like what a fool Britt has made of him: Hope Sabrina is still on the show so she can say "I told you so Dumbo".

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:50 am

Quote Neete: When Britt is exposed, probably 2014, no matter how much he loves this baby, he's not going to stay in the picture. His ego is too big and he want like what a fool Britt has made of him: Hope Sabrina is still on the show so she can say "I told you so Dumbo".

If the child is old enough to call him daddy, I would hope he wouldn't walk away from him. Why hurt an innocent child?

While I agree, the circumstances are much darker, we have seen other characters on the show raise children that they didn't father.
Jason and Michael
Sonny and Michael
Mac and Robin, Georgie, Maxie
and others.

Don't think he'll find out for awhile.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:14 am

Quote ransomha:
Quote Neete: When Britt is exposed, probably 2014, no matter how much he loves this baby, he's not going to stay in the picture. His ego is too big and he want like what a fool Britt has made of him: Hope Sabrina is still on the show so she can say "I told you so Dumbo".

If the child is old enough to call him daddy, I would hope he wouldn't walk away from him. Why hurt an innocent child?

While I agree, the circumstances are much darker, we have seen other characters on the show raise children that they didn't father.
Jason and Michael
Sonny and Michael
Mac and Robin, Georgie, Maxie
and others.

Don't think he'll find out for awhile.

None of the men you listed were lied to about being the dad and we have no idea who the real father is, doesn't he have rights. Assuming its Dante's he will want his kid. At this point I just want to know who is the daddy?

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:23 am

I think at first everyone will be angry with Maxie, but in time come to understand why she did what she did.

A good scene IMO would be after the baby is born, Maxie is holding her and telling her she is her mother and how much she loves her. She is sorry she is giving her up but is only doing this as she thinks it's best for everyone. Lulu is standing there and hears everything!

The good news for Lante is that Britt is carrying their child so they get their baby and Spixie gets their baby and gets back together.

The End! lol

Return to “General Hospital”