A.J is ridiculous.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: A.J is ridiculous.

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:06 am

Quote Nightmoves: I have a question. Franco signed over his proxy to Ava before having surgery but now that he survived is the proxy void and his voting rights returned to him?

I would say that the proxy holds until he is capable of signing. His voting right should be given back to him when he is capable of asking for them to be returned. 3)

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:09 am

Quote NewGHfan101: You didn't want the truth about Kiki's paternity out, but you've been crying and moaning for YEARS about Carly/Jason/Sonny keeping Michael's paternity a secret. This A.J character is getting more and more ridiculous.

I like Aj, but you are right,at this point he is very desprate

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:10 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves: I have a question. Franco signed over his proxy to Ava before having surgery but now that he survived is the proxy void and his voting rights returned to him?

I would say that the proxy holds until he is capable of signing. His voting right should be given back to him when he is capable of asking for them to be returned. 3)

So once he is capable, he can back AJ. I don't think after Ava lying to him he would side with her.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:12 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote JaneDoe:

So once he is capable, he can back AJ. I don't think after Ava lying to him he would side with her.

I think that is correct. I don't think he's going to be too happy with Ava either and the fact that Tracy is giving her a job would be an even bigger incentive for him to want AJ back in charge and Ava booted out the door. I don't think this battle is over by a LONG shot. AJ just needs to calm the crap down and get his head back in the game.

Mother of an Angel

Postby Mother of an Angel » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:14 am

Quote JaneDoe:

Herein lies the problem for Tracy's win over AJ. Ava obtained that proxy when Franco wasn't capable of rational thought, so it shouldn't be binding. Will they go there on the show, or will they let it slide?

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:15 am

Where do you get that AJ didn't want the truth about KiKi to come out? It's not like he knew she wasn't a Quartermaine and was trying to conceal the information, he was as blindsided as everyone else.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:24 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote JaneDoe:

I think that is correct. I don't think he's going to be too happy with Ava either and the fact that Tracy is giving her a job would be an even bigger incentive for him to want AJ back in charge and Ava booted out the door. I don't think this battle is over by a LONG shot. AJ just needs to calm the crap down and get his head back in the game.

That is my thinking. Once the dust settles, I think Franco may help AJ and Michael take back control of ELQ.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:34 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote JaneDoe:

That is my thinking. Once the dust settles, I think Franco may help AJ and Michael take back control of ELQ.

I LOVE all of this Quartermaine drama! :D

IslandGirl33

Postby IslandGirl33 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:54 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote JaneDoe:

I LOVE all of this Quartermaine drama! :D

Oh yea... this fight is far from over! :)

Return to “General Hospital”