Aj's wrong for chocking Connie......

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
jilltidwell

Re: Aj's wrong for chocking Connie......

Postby jilltidwell » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote taramartin: Sonny's no saint but he doesn't beat women.

He beats them emotionaly. Tied the women he loves to a chair. Is using Olivia,going back and forth between Olivia and Connie. Threatened to kill Carly

I brought that up in a thread I started. Wasn't Sonny the reason Lily died? I know AJ shot Alan, but at least he has never killed anybody. Can't san the same for Sonny.

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Lily's dad (another mobster) planted a car bomb intended for Sonny but it killed pregnant Lily instead. Sonny always felt responsible (but wasn't). I would imagine the writers could rewrite that having Lily escape somehow. Someone mentioned having Sonny and Lily as Sabrina's parents.

ChargerGirl

Postby ChargerGirl » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:32 pm

Quote taramartin: Lily's dad (another mobster) planted a car bomb intended for Sonny but it killed pregnant Lily instead. Sonny always felt responsible (but wasn't). I would imagine the writers could rewrite that having Lily escape somehow. Someone mentioned having Sonny and Lily as Sabrina's parents.

If Sonny wasn't the slime he is and was, the bomb would never have been put in his car. As far as I am concerned, Sonny is to blame.

Return to “General Hospital”