I am so proud of Liz. Tracy deserved that slap

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
jilltidwell

I am so proud of Liz. Tracy deserved that slap

Postby jilltidwell » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:50 pm

I am so proud of Liz for giving Tracy what she has had coming for a long time. Nobody is perfect, but yet Tracy believes she is. She don't think that people deserves second chances. All the people who are blasting AJ are not perfect themselves and have been given second chances whether they deserved it or not. I think it is pathetic how she goes after and talks about AJ the way she does. Next I would like to see her get slapped by someone else that I would pay money to see:a slap by Laura. GO LIZ!!!! Stand up for your man.

dafyduc

Re: I am so proud of Liz. Tracy deserved that slap

Postby dafyduc » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:43 pm

I have to respectfully disagree with you on this one. Tracy can be a bltch but that does not excuse violence. She should have knocked liz on her azz

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:21 pm

Quote dafyduc: I have to respectfully disagree with you on this one. Tracy can be a bltch but that does not excuse violence. She should have knocked liz on her azz

Well if she had done that it still would have violence so what's the difference? But, I respect that you disagree and that is ok.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:11 am

Quote dafyduc: I have to respectfully disagree with you on this one. Tracy can be a bltch but that does not excuse violence. She should have knocked liz on her azz

Wanna try that again? Lol

dafyduc

Postby dafyduc » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:07 am

Quote jilltidwell:

Well if she had done that it still would have violence so what's the difference? But, I respect that you disagree and that is ok.

Tracy would have been answering violence with like violence. The twit slapped her cause she said something about her boyfriend. Once first blood is drawn all bets are off

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:45 pm

Quote dafyduc:
Quote jilltidwell:

Tracy would have been answering violence with like violence. The twit slapped her cause she said something about her boyfriend. Once first blood is drawn all bets are off

Tracy got what she deserved plain and simple.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:04 am

I am not a Liz fan but I am a big Tracy fan and I must admit I enjoyed the slap. I also enjoyed Liz's dressing down of Tracy yesterday and I felt everything Liz said to her was true as well. Have not enjoyed a Liz scene in a while but I did enjoy that one.

SeptemberSon

Postby SeptemberSon » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:25 am

Now, about that slap......meh.
Anyone notice during the next scene post-slap Tracy was pouring herself a scotch?
Couldn't have hurt that much.

These Tracy/AJ bouts seem like Helen Lawson/Nealie O'Hara rehashes from Valley of the Dolls.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:25 am

Love my Liz but that was a classless move. She should be ashamed of herself.

Use your words,

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:30 am

Drama, is back at the Quatermain Manson once again. >) Hi, Rans.

Return to “General Hospital”