Who was that man that got Jerry Jax's money?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
vickidink

Who was that man that got Jerry Jax's money?

Postby vickidink » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:25 pm

At the end of todays episode they showed a picture of the person Jerry Jax's money. Luke recognized him - anyone know the guy's history?

PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs

Re: Who was that man that got Jerry Jax's money?

Postby PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Quote vickidink: At the end of todays episode they showed a picture of the person Jerry Jax's money. Luke recognized him - anyone know the guy's history?

Sean Donely . He was someone who worked with Anna and Robert as did his wife Tiffany .

Its weird I wasn't even born when he was on , but knew it was him . I guess all that talk of him coming back just sunk into my head .

Maliza001

Postby Maliza001 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Yes Its Sean Donely He was on the show for many yrs like 84-93? maybe? He was the director of the WSB and he Anna and Robert were very close. all the oldies but goodies are coming back YEA!!!

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:31 pm

Quote Maliza001: Yes Its Sean Donely He was on the show for many yrs like 84-93? maybe? He was the director of the WSB and he Anna and Robert were very close. all the oldies but goodies are coming back YEA!!!

I actually squealed when I saw his picture! LOVE the oldies coming back!

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:15 am

Quote genhospchat:
Quote Maliza001: Yes Its Sean Donely He was on the show for many yrs like 84-93? maybe? He was the director of the WSB and he Anna and Robert were very close. all the oldies but goodies are coming back YEA!!!

I squealed too!!!!! Loved the good "old days" of the WSB. If they can resurrect the Jeromes why not bring back the vets that had to deal with them. For me yesterday was a great cliffhanger. :D

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:02 am

Quote genhospchat:

Me too!!!!! Squeal!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:49 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote genhospchat:

Me too!!!!! Squeal!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

So good to have Sean back, Good Ole Days are here again!!!!

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:00 am

Very nice surprise. Kudos to the writers for honoring the hey day of the 80's. The mix of s/l's right now is great.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:10 am

Had no idea who Sean Donely was...so I had to read up on GH history. It said he was on for a short stint in 2008 but I do not remember that at all. Maybe I wasn't watching then.

Geez, RC. I never had to look up all this past history when Guza was head writer, lol. 3)

cardgirl

Postby cardgirl » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:22 pm

Quote ghfanfare: Had no idea who Sean Donely was...so I had to read up on GH history. It said he was on for a short stint in 2008 but I do not remember that at all. Maybe I wasn't watching then.

Geez, RC. I never had to look up all this past history when Guza was head writer, lol. 3)

Sean was actually back for Night Shift for when Robert had cancer. He was dreaming I think. Tiffany was there to.

Return to “General Hospital”