Derek Wells is Julian Jerome?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Nayr

Derek Wells is Julian Jerome?

Postby Nayr » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:10 pm

Interesting twist.

I wonder if this means Ava is Olivia and they've both just had their faces altered.

geew1992

Re: Derek Wells is Julian Jerome? Maybe Spoiler

Postby geew1992 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:16 pm

I believe this would be Alexis' baby daddy!!

tessicapls

Re: Derek Wells is Julian Jerome?

Postby tessicapls » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:04 pm

I tell you what, that is a good lookin' man!! Just gorgeous!

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:17 pm

Quote Nayr: Interesting twist.

I wonder if this means Ava is Olivia and they've both just had their faces altered.

Reading her character bio when Ava was introduced they said she was going to be an entirely new character, now I know that does not mean anything but I was thinking they looked more like husband and wife and less like brother and sister today. Maybe Ava is Jerome by marriage that is why Duke can't place her.

Nayr

Postby Nayr » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:16 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote Nayr: Interesting twist.

Reading her character bio when Ava was introduced they said she was going to be an entirely new character, now I know that does not mean anything but I was thinking they looked more like husband and wife and less like brother and sister today. Maybe Ava is Jerome by marriage that is why Duke can't place her.

Luke got the name Ava Jerome from Franco's mother, who hadn't seen the woman or Kiki since the latter was conceived.

Also you gotta admit, Ava does look kind of like Olivia.

PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs

Postby PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:50 pm

I was thinking the same thing about Ava probably being Olivia Jerome . Since Julian is alive I wonder is he going to try and fulfill is goal of killing Duke . That's what he was trying to do when he "died" .

I hope he is Sam's father . That means Lucas Jones is her half brother . Which could bring him back to Port Charles . He could be tested for his bone marrow .

Now Julian will end up with two kids . Neither one he knows or raised . It will be a good story . ;)

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 pm

I shudder to brag----But I DID drop BOTH the Julian and Olivia names in my last spoiler----though I didnt link either names to Ava and Derrick..A good spoiler is not a reveal, but a hint.. :))

However---I personally think we are looking at the CHILDREN of Julian Jerome---with Ava and Derrick...Could be wrong....I also think Lucas Roberts is going to be Dannys donor...Bobbies return months ago was a hit, and this would open the door to her return..

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Quote BringBackStarr: I shudder to brag----But I DID drop BOTH the Julian and Olivia names in my last spoiler----though I didnt link either names to Ava and Derrick..A good spoiler is not a reveal, but a hint.. :))

However---I personally think we are looking at the CHILDREN of Julian Jerome---with Ava and Derrick...Could be wrong....I also think Lucas Roberts is going to be Dannys donor...Bobbies return months ago was a hit, and this would open the door to her return..

I agree Derek/Julian I think he is the child of Julian Duke knows. i am not so sure about Ava. I think she might be his wife.

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:18 pm

Clearly the show has PURPOSELY not said if Ava is a Jerome by marriage or birth---which I thought was odd in the beginning and havent given much thought to till now... 8) 8)

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Yep, looks like we've found Sam;s father -- and the reason why Alexis and Shawn broke up.

Love William deVry (Derek Wells) -- hope he stays on for a while. Also really like Maura West as Ava. I didn't like her as Diane on Y & R, but this role really suits her.

Return to “General Hospital”