Time to go

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
johnsfan

Re: Time to go

Postby johnsfan » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:31 pm

Quote luluspencer: I love GH since I was a young girl, but it time for me to stop watching it seems like the writers are going down hill with the writing, I like the way Guza wrote Kristina illness, Danny seems like a joke, Kiki, Silas and Franco are not interesting there just there making everything a roll coaster, time to go a loyal fan

HUH??? What a totally confusing post, I had to read it several times to make sense of it. Anyway, how could Danny be a joke--he's a baby!! And if you're not a fan of Kiki, Franco, and Silas, then you probably weren't a fan of One Life to Live and the characters they played on that show. I have waited for Michael Easton to show a little bit of his former character, John McBain, in his new character of Silas. It seems he's finally channeling JMB now, and I couldn't be happier. I'd rather watch him any day than mobster and bully Sonny.

ransomha

Re: Time to go

Postby ransomha » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Quote johnsfan:
Quote luluspencer: I love GH since I was a young girl, but it time for me to stop watching it seems like the writers are going down hill with the writing, I like the way Guza wrote Kristina illness, Danny seems like a joke, Kiki, Silas and Franco are not interesting there just there making everything a roll coaster, time to go a loyal fan

HUH??? What a totally confusing post, I had to read it several times to make sense of it. Anyway, how could Danny be a joke--he's a baby!! And if you're not a fan of Kiki, Franco, and Silas, then you probably weren't a fan of One Life to Live and the characters they played on that show. I have waited for Michael Easton to show a little bit of his former character, John McBain, in his new character of Silas. It seems he's finally channeling JMB now, and I couldn't be happier. I'd rather watch him any day than mobster and bully Sonny.

And I could watch Sonny everyday! Something for everyone! :)

Return to “General Hospital”