Michael and Penny/Anna Donely pairing

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Axl Rose

Michael and Penny/Anna Donely pairing

Postby Axl Rose » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:22 am

If anything Michael definitely needs to move on from Kiki if you ask me, my personal opinion because Kiki all she will do in the end is hurt Michael one way or another and not only that but she is his brother's girlfriend now fiancee since she accepted Morgan's proposal and if she marries Morgan then she will be Michael's sister-in-law but Michael still thinks the girl is his cousin, so why shouldn't he move on? At least with the new girl that Felix set Michael up with, Penny who I am sure will turn out to be Sean Donely and Tiffany Hill Donely's daughter Anna Donely, they showed signs of chemistry

I will ship Michael with anyone as long as the girl is not Kiki

With Penny/Anna Michael has the chance to start anew, to start fresh even though the girl is new in town, she is a legacy character much like Michael, her parents are legacy characters Sean and Tiffany and if Penny does stick around then we all know she is probably going to stay with Anna and Duke and if that is the case, then Penny/Anna & Michael could become a really great pairing considering they had chemistry in their first few scenes together at the Floating Rib

Plus with her staying with Anna and Duke and considering Michael and Duke work together at ELQ, it is pretty much a win-win

Penny/Anna could be the perfect girl for Michael in the sense that she could help him to move on from Kiki

Let Morgan have Kiki

tinasfatheronlostin

Re: Michael and Penny/Anna Donely pairing

Postby tinasfatheronlostin » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:31 am

Good detective work, Axl! :) :)

And may I add a few more facts to your post?
1....Anna Donnelly's middle name is Penelope, hence the nickname of Penny. Prolly smart on the head writers part with another Anna on canvas.
2.....The actress who plays Penny is Peyton McCormick and Ms. McCormick is on contract. Lookin' like Mikey has a girlfriend now and not just a one-night stand.

Gemma L.

Postby Gemma L. » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:56 am

Quote Axl Rose: If anything Michael definitely needs to move on from Kiki if you ask me, my personal opinion because Kiki all she will do in the end is hurt Michael one way or another and not only that but she is his brother's girlfriend now fiancee since she accepted Morgan's proposal and if she marries Morgan then she will be Michael's sister-in-law but Michael still thinks the girl is his cousin, so why shouldn't he move on? At least with the new girl that Felix set Michael up with, Penny who I am sure will turn out to be Sean Donely and Tiffany Hill Donely's daughter Anna Donely, they showed signs of chemistry

With Penny/Anna Michael has the chance to start anew, to start fresh even though the girl is new in town, she is a legacy character much like Michael, her parents are legacy characters Sean and Tiffany and if Penny does stick around then we all know she is probably going to stay with Anna and Duke and if that is the case, then Penny/Anna & Michael could become a really great pairing considering they had chemistry in their first few scenes together at the Floating Rib

Plus with her staying with Anna and Duke and considering Michael and Duke work together at ELQ, it is pretty much a win-win

Penny/Anna could be the perfect girl for Michael in the sense that she could help him to move on from Kiki

Let Morgan have Kiki

With a Donnaly, Lavery and Devain in town does that mean some international intrigue, perhaps with ELQ?

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:07 am

Quote Gemma L.:
Quote Axl Rose: If anything Michael definitely needs to move on from Kiki if you ask me, my personal opinion because Kiki all she will do in the end is hurt Michael one way or another and not only that but she is his brother's girlfriend now fiancee since she accepted Morgan's proposal and if she marries Morgan then she will be Michael's sister-in-law but Michael still thinks the girl is his cousin, so why shouldn't he move on? At least with the new girl that Felix set Michael up with, Penny who I am sure will turn out to be Sean Donely and Tiffany Hill Donely's daughter Anna Donely, they showed signs of chemistry

Let Morgan have Kiki

With a Donnaly, Lavery and Devain in town does that mean some international intrigue, perhaps with ELQ?

I hope so because at least if Sean and Tiffany's daughter were to stick around, she would give Kiki a run for her money but also Penny could be the one love interest that Michael ends up having a lot of chemistry with in the sense that Michael and Penny could be a potential future supercouple because they were built up so perfectly right from the minute they met

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:18 am

Thanks for the background. I wouldn't have known anything about Penny being a link to the past since I knew nothing about Sean and Tiffany. Had to look them up. It's cool that the writers are bringing up these old connections. Very soapy! :)

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:39 pm

And not only that but Sean and Tiffany I am sure they would not want their daughter Penny around Michael considering if Sean and Tiffany know anything about Michael they would know that Michael is an ex-felon being in prison but also that he is a Quartermaine but also that he is the son of a mobster that being Sonny Corinthos but at the same time that Michael's mother Carly is Luke Spencer's niece considering that Sean and Tiffany I am sure have history with Luke

ronsgirl1479

Postby ronsgirl1479 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:11 pm

how can peyton mccormick be playing anna donely? on the aug 9 2013 episode of general hospital it was courtney halverson playing anna donely so can someone please let me know how peyton can now be playing anna donely?

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:10 pm

They could pair Michael up with either girl if they bring them up to contract

Return to “General Hospital”