This is NOT a Spoiler! Lucas is a Jerome..sooo

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ReignOfTerror

This is NOT a Spoiler! Lucas is a Jerome..sooo

Postby ReignOfTerror » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:23 pm

Maybe sams daddy is a jerome? I know I started a thread about Duke being Sams daddy...only because the jeromes were listed in Nancy Lee Grahns twitter list of possibilities and she posted that no one came close (could have been a lie)...
BUT..since Lucas (bobbys adopted son) is a jerome....could they bring back Lucas to make him Sams half brother? My first thought was a Jerome as sams daddy but because of Nancys post...I went with duke...but this could have possibilities.
Lucas is gay so he could be a boyfriend of Felix..that would be a good storyline..

Soapsta

Re: This is NOT a Spoiler! Lucas is a Jerome..sooo

Postby Soapsta » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:54 pm

Quote ReignOfTerror: Maybe sams daddy is a jerome? I know I started a thread about Duke being Sams daddy...only because the jeromes were listed in Nancy Lee Grahns twitter list of possibilities and she posted that no one came close (could have been a lie)...
BUT..since Lucas (bobbys adopted son) is a jerome....could they bring back Lucas to make him Sams half brother? My first thought was a Jerome as sams daddy but because of Nancys post...I went with duke...but this could have possibilities.
Lucas is gay so he could be a boyfriend of Felix..that would be a good storyline..

I agree. If Sam's baby is a Jerome, then there would me more possible bone marrow donors. Also, I would love to see Felix with a Love interest. That would be great.

ReignOfTerror

Re: This is NOT a Spoiler! Lucas is a Jerome..sooo

Postby ReignOfTerror » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Quote Soapsta:
Quote ReignOfTerror: Maybe sams daddy is a jerome? I know I started a thread about Duke being Sams daddy...only because the jeromes were listed in Nancy Lee Grahns twitter list of possibilities and she posted that no one came close (could have been a lie)...

I agree. If Sam's baby is a Jerome, then there would me more possible bone marrow donors. Also, I would love to see Felix with a Love interest. That would be great.

Yep..it doesn't matter if it's lucas or not. Felix deserves some love. *\O/*

Return to “General Hospital”