Spoiler!!!! Franco

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
g-mom

Spoiler!!!! Franco

Postby g-mom » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:01 am

So the way they are going to redeem Franco is by giving him a brain tumor,which i'm guessing would be the reason he did all those terrible things,i'm glad they are redeeming him only because I love ROGER HOWARTH(spoiler from this site)

cardgirl

Re: Spoiler!!!! Franco

Postby cardgirl » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Quote g-mom: So the way they are going to redeem Franco is by giving him a brain tumor,which i'm guessing would be the reason he did all those terrible things,i'm glad they are redeeming him only because I love ROGER HOWARTH(spoiler from this site)

I usually read spoilers but rare post them, but I just read an article in Soap Opera Digest where RC states that they intend to put Franco in a coma and when he wakes up, he thinks he is Jason...or is Jason for the time being.

I think this is a TERRIBLE idea. RH is talented but he can not pull off playing Jason. It's dumb idea, why can't they just let him have tumor which would kind of explain why he was so twisted. In part, RC says they are doing thing because the Franco redemption was not received the way he planned, so this was his plan B in case that did not go over.

He should have just made him a different character, and explain in a weird way why he looks like Todd.

maja

Postby maja » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:49 pm

I think RH is a talented actor, but I just don't buy him as Franco.This whole storyline is just laughably bad.Now, we have this brain tumor mess to answer for the Todd-like behavior.I just have no interest in watching this show anymore. :(

GHfan78

Postby GHfan78 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:02 am

I agree that they should just have brought in Roger as a new character instead of Franco who they just wanted to morph into Todd.

If he thinks he's Jason does that mean he is going to try and work for Sonny? Although come to think of it that could be quite funny!!

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:06 am

Quote GHfan78: I agree that they should just have brought in Roger as a new character instead of Franco who they just wanted to morph into Todd.

If he thinks he's Jason does that mean he is going to try and work for Sonny? Although come to think of it that could be quite funny!!

It might be a funny twist, we sure could use some comedy right now, that's were the Quatermains use to play in, I miss that.

zimmer

Postby zimmer » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:41 am

Quote g-mom: So the way they are going to redeem Franco is by giving him a brain tumor,which i'm guessing would be the reason he did all those terrible things,i'm glad they are redeeming him only because I love ROGER HOWARTH(spoiler from this site)

I love Roger too but lose that ridulous color hair. Tone it down a little if they are gonna keep it blonde it does nothing for him I like his hair darker.JMO

tinasfatheronlostin

Postby tinasfatheronlostin » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:42 pm

Quote cardgirl:

I usually read spoilers but rare post them, but I just read an article in Soap Opera Digest where RC states that they intend to put Franco in a coma and when he wakes up, he thinks he is Jason...or is Jason for the time being.

I think this is a TERRIBLE idea. RH is talented but he can not pull off playing Jason. It's dumb idea, why can't they just let him have tumor which would kind of explain why he was so twisted. In part, RC says they are doing thing because the Franco redemption was not received the way he planned, so this was his plan B in case that did not go over.

He should have just made him a different character, and explain in a weird way why he looks like Todd.

Agreed. RC should've just been a newly created character.
Plan B sounds awful. Guess we're going to be subjected to the whole Jason-is-Franco due to cosmetic surgery soap staple.
Which in my opinion, is barely one step above the Faison/Duke charade.

whatapainchoosinaname

Postby whatapainchoosinaname » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:26 am

Quote tinasfatheronlostin:
Quote cardgirl:

Agreed. RC should've just been a newly created character.
Plan B sounds awful. Guess we're going to be subjected to the whole Jason-is-Franco due to cosmetic surgery soap staple.
Which in my opinion, is barely one step above the Faison/Duke charade.

I quit watching when they bought Todd back as Franco (I said I wouldn't go thru another franco storyline again).
So Imagine my surprise when I came into the house today and I turned on the TB just in time with GH on and Franco saying his name was Jason.... Before I left I made a post swearing he was gonna be Jason, And Now this... So What's the deal since I haven't been watching since he came back as "franco".

whatapainchoosinaname

Postby whatapainchoosinaname » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:29 am

Quote zimmer:

I love Roger too but lose that ridulous color hair. Tone it down a little if they are gonna keep it blonde it does nothing for him I like his hair darker.JMO

Lol I am still trying to figure out How he can be on 2 other shows at the same time with the darker longer hair (The Todd hair) and on GH with this god awful short orangy/yellow hair at the same time. It can't be a wig its to short to cover up all that dark hair, So I give up trying to figure it out.

Return to “General Hospital”