BRAD......Redeemable Villain or Pervy Predator?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.

Re: BRAD......Redeemable Villain or Pervy Predator?

Postby ransomha » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:01 am

Quote stephanie215:
Quote BringBackStarr: DON'T be so quick to decide...GH has a long list of Villains turned good guys----(Luke, Sonny, Scott, Tracy to name a few)....Heck even the amazing JZ Bobbie Spencer once plotted against Laura, to get her hooks in Scott....

So my question----Could Felix, Lucas, or someone else turn Brad into a good guy? 8) 8) 8)

Personally I think Brad is headed for the WHOdunnit stockpile...But I could be wrong....

The villains we have now. Most of them I love to hate I enjoy watching them. Brad is just a person you hate to hate. He just creeps me out to much. He is just to much of a predator. There is nothing there for me to enjoy his scenes.

I totally agree!

I can find positives in Britt and LOVE Sonny but, Brad is just a perv. They haven't shown anything positive about him.

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:07 am

Brad is a despicable perv with NO redeeming qualities. Not the least bit entertaining IMO.

Postby maja » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:48 am

I was thinking that Brad might be like Kyle was on OLTL. Kyle who was part of the whole KISH (Kyle & Fish) started off as a real schemer and opportunist until we saw that he was more then that. In the end he turned out to be a good guy who everyone seemed to like. I have to admit, I liked the scheming Kyle better.

the girl is HOT

Postby the girl is HOT » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:23 pm

brad is a sicko! >)

Return to “General Hospital”