Swiss Clinic Theory...WHO ELSE IS ALIVE AND WELL

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Axl Rose

Re: Swiss Clinic Theory...WHO ELSE IS ALIVE AND WELL

Postby Axl Rose » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:32 am

Quote Bettie Davis:
Quote taramartin: Soapzone.com's gossip section expects Georgie and linicothers to be found.

I just read it and so much is going to happen, There is also talk of Ethan returning. Still, I want to know who is behind getting them all there at the Swiss Clinic and now I wonder if Claudia is there too.

Imagine if Claudia is at the clinic, then if she were to return, then I wonder how Michael would react considering he thought that he killed her and not to mention he went to prison for it and not to mention he eventually ended up getting raped while he was in Pentonville and all for killing Claudia and if Claudia were to return then all of what Michael went through would have been for nothing and not to mention Claudia at the time of her death she was married to Sonny still so if she were to come back, Sonny would still be legally married to Claudia because she's not dead and not to mention if Claudia did return then there would be no point because Anthony Zacchara her father is dead and not to mention her son Johnny is in Pentonville right now for killing Starr Manning's boyfriend Cole Thornhart and killing Starr and Cole's daughter Hope Manning Thornhart, so if they were to bring Claudia back then they would have to bring Johnny back because then that is the only way any of it could work

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:34 am

But if Jason is at Obrecht's clinic then they can just re-cast the role of Jason and bring back a re-cast Jason by him being found at Obrecht's clinic in Switzerland and just as when Sam and Silas are getting closer, cue Jason's return

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:08 am

It wouldn't surprise me if Obrecht has more people from Port Charles at her clinic and that they could possibly even be in another wing of the clinic considering Obrecht has a large clinic so which means any dead people from Port Charles could be there

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:23 pm

But anyone else could be at her clinic

Return to “General Hospital”