Really, really good article about Purina FAIL

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.

Re: Really, really good article about Purina FAIL

Postby lovelyliz » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Just my opinion I think GH has a lot of failed romances. Why would Nick take up with someone like Britt. It will failed because she is not a good match for Nick. I don't know who would want Nick with her the conniving witch that she is. She can't be redeem. She & Sabrina needs to go into the sunset and never return again. I don't think they failed so much as a couple but I just think the character Sabrina is a flop. But they go hand and hand the couple & Sabrina. Patrick should of hooked up with someone already on the show. I know it is not many to choose from because the pickings is slim.

I miss the girls night out having fun. Do RC & FV know what fun is. The show is completely into getting revenge on someone I never see anyone go on a date. Even my girl Liz use to go out & have fun. I miss GH like that what it use to be but I do not miss GUZA at all. What happened to Karaoke night at KELLYS. 8) This show is not into anyone have fun. It sucks. I agree with this post Patrick and Sabrina is a flop. RIP Trayvon!!!!!!!!!!

Postby frustratedfan » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:04 pm

Quote JaneDoe: Personally, I'm not a big fan of Sabrina with Patrick. I don't hate them, but I'm not really rooting for them either.

Having said that.... I still like Sabrina and I think Brit is an evil little Britch with no redeeming qualities for now. I'm anticipating Nik being able to redeem her, but the jury is still out on that one. I think her mother is just a pathetic minion to Faison and she's just as pathetic for following her orders. 3)

I echo your sentiments, in every respect.

The article has been removed. Who wrote it?

Postby maja » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:28 pm

I've never been a Purina (hate that)fan. I never saw the chemistry between these two. I feel like tptb was trying to force them as a couple on us.Also, Sabrina came off as a goody-goody Disney princess instead of a flesh and blood character. Must everyone like her, and fall instantly in love with her charms (dancing patient extras included).. ;(

Return to “General Hospital”