Really, really good article about Purina FAIL

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Hydrangea1953

Really, really good article about Purina FAIL

Postby Hydrangea1953 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:37 am

Content removed. Per guidelines, content posted must be your own. - ADMIN

ransomha

Re: Really, really good article about Purina FAIL

Postby ransomha » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:24 am

EXCELLENT article. Totally agree! Thanks for posting it!

tinasfatheronlostin

Postby tinasfatheronlostin » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:30 pm

I'm glad to see that industry insiders are commenting on what a total flop Purina has turned out to be.

GHfan78

Postby GHfan78 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Couldn't agree more!! Patrick and Sabrina have no chemistry and they're just plain boring. It wasn't believable when he all of a sudden realized that he had feelings for her. And I'm looking forward to seeing the relationship between Britt and Nicholas develop.

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:03 pm

The Patrick and Sabrina storyline is a failure on so many levels.....

They took too long to flip Sabrinas transformation...

They dragged Elizabeth and Felix into the storyline----neither one had a man between them....

(adorable) Emma came off more as spoiled brat than sympathetic child missing her mother...

Felix and Sabrina came off more as name calling bullies than anyone to root for......

The actress who plays Britt showed us her vulnerability the minute DR.O slapped her...

jca12321

Postby jca12321 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:19 am

Thank you. I thought I was the only one that thought Patrick and Sabrina were boring. I love the idea of Brit with Nick. My son watches GH with me, and we think it would be great. Two crazy families mixed, perfect!! I agree, I'm actually really liking Brit and when I see Sabrina, I take my breaks until she's not on the tv anymore. Love Felix, but can't stand Taylor and the threat she uses, obviously about him being homosexual. I wish they would have him in more scenes. I love Emma, regardless of how she acts. I'm amazed at her ability to remember lines and be so adorable at all times (even when she's acting bratty).

catch222

Postby catch222 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Quote jca12321: Thank you. I thought I was the only one that thought Patrick and Sabrina were boring. I love the idea of Brit with Nick. My son watches GH with me, and we think it would be great. Two crazy families mixed, perfect!! I agree, I'm actually really liking Brit and when I see Sabrina, I take my breaks until she's not on the tv anymore. Love Felix, but can't stand Taylor and the threat she uses, obviously about him being homosexual. I wish they would have him in more scenes. I love Emma, regardless of how she acts. I'm amazed at her ability to remember lines and be so adorable at all times (even when she's acting bratty).

I like Felix too. I have read spoilers that say....
* Spoiler Alert
That Felix befriends Kiki this week to help her help Michael squash Doofus Brad.

I, too, dislike Taylor.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:57 am

Quote BringBackStarr: The Patrick and Sabrina storyline is a failure on so many levels.....

They took too long to flip Sabrinas transformation...

They dragged Elizabeth and Felix into the storyline----neither one had a man between them....

(adorable) Emma came off more as spoiled brat than sympathetic child missing her mother...

Felix and Sabrina came off more as name calling bullies than anyone to root for......

The actress who plays Britt showed us her vulnerability the minute DR.O slapped her...

That's it in a nut shell!

Dimples02

Postby Dimples02 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:59 am

To each their own, there are many critics that do love them. Such as Michael Logan from TV Guide.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:06 am

Personally, I'm not a big fan of Sabrina with Patrick. I don't hate them, but I'm not really rooting for them either.

Having said that.... I still like Sabrina and I think Brit is an evil little Britch with no redeeming qualities for now. I'm anticipating Nik being able to redeem her, but the jury is still out on that one. I think her mother is just a pathetic minion to Faison and she's just as pathetic for following her orders. 3)

Return to “General Hospital”