Spinelli spoiler

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
corazon

Spinelli spoiler

Postby corazon » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:05 pm

I don't know if I imagined all this but, did you hear Spinelli
tell Ellie, I'll see you when I get back. Preview for next week showed Spinelli in a white suit, like he was in heaven.
Is it possible he will be killed? That will take care of Maxie not telling Lulu about the baby.

stephanie215

Re: Spinelli spoiler

Postby stephanie215 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Quote corazon: I don't know if I imagined all this but, did you hear Spinelli
tell Ellie, I'll see you when I get back. Preview for next week showed Spinelli in a white suit, like he was in heaven.
Is it possible he will be killed? That will take care of Maxie not telling Lulu about the baby.

Im sure he is not leaving. The white suit is probably for some undercover work that he is doing. He is trying to find things out about Ava.

GHfan78

Postby GHfan78 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:15 pm

I certainly hope not. Spinelli is one of the most original soap characters ever. And Bradford Anderson does such a good job portaying him.

Jaylensmom2011

Postby Jaylensmom2011 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:39 pm

I don't think so. It looks like he is in an art gallery. So I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Ava.

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Quote Jaylensmom2011:

I don't think so. It looks like he is in an art gallery. So I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Ava.

That's what I was thinking too. With Maxie having his secret love child that she's about to give away & then Ellie saying she'd have a baby with him.... there is just too much to pass up on with this story to kill him off. Not going to happen.

Return to “General Hospital”