Duke Lavery is Sams Daddy!!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ReignOfTerror

Duke Lavery is Sams Daddy!!

Postby ReignOfTerror » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:21 pm

HAAAA..that's my guess as to who it is. I have noticed they don't have scenes with him and Alexis and the age could be right if he was as young as alexis when she got pregnant (16yrs).
I can't think of anyone else..we know who it's not since Nancy tweeted that everyone was wrong who guessed (names were listed)...dukes wasn't on that list so this is my guess. 8)

ELIZABETH FAN FRIST

Re: Duke Lavery is Sams Daddy!!

Postby ELIZABETH FAN FRIST » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Quote ReignOfTerror: HAAAA..that's my guess as to who it is. I have noticed they don't have scenes with him and Alexis and the age could be right if he was as young as alexis when she got pregnant (16yrs).
I can't think of anyone else..we know who it's not since Nancy tweeted that everyone was wrong who guessed (names were listed)...dukes wasn't on that list so this is my guess. 8)

good guess maybe. iam all ways said on each thread that thay have on whos sam daddy that sam daddy is roy deluca

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:40 pm

Quote ELIZABETH FAN FRIST:
Quote ReignOfTerror: HAAAA..that's my guess as to who it is. I have noticed they don't have scenes with him and Alexis and the age could be right if he was as young as alexis when she got pregnant (16yrs).

good guess maybe. iam all ways said on each thread that thay have on whos sam daddy that sam daddy is roy deluca

Oh i forgot about him....could be!

Nita Lou

Postby Nita Lou » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:52 pm

I thought I remembered Alexis was raped by a older man? If so what about Starvos? Alexis and Nicholas have a very close bond... could be brother and sister? Just a thought or a possibility IMO. I could be in left field beyond the fence. Have wondered why Alexis has never told Sam about her papa, very strange she's kept it secret.

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:52 pm

Anybody but him.

cardgirl

Postby cardgirl » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:58 pm

Maybe it's Robert. He is the right age to. Robin needs a sister. Or parish the thought it might be Scotty, he gets around. Unlikely though. I am betting on it being Kevin though.

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:32 pm

Quote cardgirl: Maybe it's Robert. He is the right age to. Robin needs a sister. Or parish the thought it might be Scotty, he gets around. Unlikely though. I am betting on it being Kevin though.

I think robert was on the list...but I like that one...

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:04 pm

Quote Nita Lou: I thought I remembered Alexis was raped by a older man? If so what about Starvos? Alexis and Nicholas have a very close bond... could be brother and sister? Just a thought or a possibility IMO. I could be in left field beyond the fence. Have wondered why Alexis has never told Sam about her papa, very strange she's kept it secret.

If Stavros raped his half-sister, Alexis, it would be incest, and I sincerely hope the writers don't go there. Also, since Alexis and Stavros have the same father, Mikkos, Nikolas can't be her brother. I'm guessing Nikolas was mostly left on his own growing up and Alexis was the one who was there for him and cared about him, which is why they are so close.

I don't believe Robert Scorpio is Sam's father either. Alexis knows Robert and has never acted strangely, i.e., like she has something to hide, around Robin.

I think Sam's father is someone we have yet to see on screen because Alexis has never gone "crazy" (for a better word) when she has seen any of the men mentioned in this and the other threads about this subject. I am going to be very happy when the identity of Sam's father is finally revealed. Hopefully, he will come to PC and Alexis will fall in love with him all over again. Maybe Sam's father will be the man she has been waiting (and kind of pining) for all these years.

jl4ever

Postby jl4ever » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:27 am

Stavor, Stefan or Mikkos is Sam's Daddy! :D

mzdetermined78

Postby mzdetermined78 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:30 am

i'm totally lost on this one, I can't imagine who will turn out to be sam father, since he was never mentioned.

Return to “General Hospital”