What Happened to Michael's Temper ?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Labella_01

What Happened to Michael's Temper ?

Postby Labella_01 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:00 pm

>) Brad is disgusting and to suggest to Michael that he wants to blackmail him into having sex is liking having Michael raped all over again!!! Michael used to get mad very easily ,they should have had him beat the crap out of that perv !! Why didnt Michael or KiKi say oh yeah well talk to our daddies about that and let Sonny and Franco deal with him lol

IslandGirl33

Re: What Happened to Michael's Temper ?

Postby IslandGirl33 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:11 pm

Quote Labella_01: >) Brad is disgusting and to suggest to Michael that he wants to blackmail him into having sex is liking having Michael raped all over again!!! Michael used to get mad very easily ,they should have had him beat the crap out of that perv !! Why didnt Michael or KiKi say oh yeah well talk to our daddies about that and let Sonny and Franco deal with him lol

And they should have suggested he run his perv idea by the Chief of Staff as well! :-)

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:55 pm

Quote IslandGirl33:
Quote Labella_01: >) Brad is disgusting and to suggest to Michael that he wants to blackmail him into having sex is liking having Michael raped all over again!!! Michael used to get mad very easily ,they should have had him beat the crap out of that perv !! Why didnt Michael or KiKi say oh yeah well talk to our daddies about that and let Sonny and Franco deal with him lol

And they should have suggested he run his perv idea by the Chief of Staff as well! :-)

Really, I would have went straight to Monica. geezz!!!

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:30 pm

Monica, Sonny, Franco, Shawn, Max.....I dont like the direction of this at all. Michael told sonny that he "slept" with brenda so its not like michael would be afraid to tell his father what is going on, sonny is alot of things but he would never turn his back on michael just because it was morgans girlfriend.

thatguy22

Postby thatguy22 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:57 pm

Michael's temper was a result of his brain injury. Patrick told Sonny, Jason and Carly that it was likely temporary, as long as Michael received treatment. Michael did receive treatment. Michael has also said that going to prison taught him a valuable lesson. I think experience and the passage of time have assuaged Michael's temper. Instead of losing his temper, Michael seems to abuse alcohol when he's upset. For some reason, hanging out with AJ for like three months has profoundly impacted his personality.

mommyTJ

Postby mommyTJ » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:35 pm

I am glad Michael got the opportunity to handle his business on his own. Unlike Morgan, Michael can stand on his own 2 feet. Now if the writers would stop making his character flip flop between being naive and smart I would be happy.

IslandGirl33

Postby IslandGirl33 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:44 pm

His temper flared when he and Morgan got into out in the boat house the other day. I personally was a little surprised at that. :o

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Quote Bettie Davis:
Quote IslandGirl33:

Really, I would have went straight to Monica. geezz!!!

Me too. Islandgirl, I love your picture.

Return to “General Hospital”