Just a thought.....

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Butchsgirl

Just a thought.....

Postby Butchsgirl » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:12 am

Okay who else thinks Dr. Cylis (spelling?) is Kiki's REAL DAD???? Which will make her & "Mikey" NOT RELATED???😳

oltllover

Re: Just a thought.....

Postby oltllover » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:34 am

Quote Butchsgirl: Okay who else thinks Dr. Cylis (spelling?) is Kiki's REAL DAD???? Which will make her & "Mikey" NOT RELATED???😳

I think its possible. the writers have to know that alot of fans aren't crazy about this kissing cousins thing. I liked the idea of RH and KA still being father and daughter but KA and ME were fun to watch together back when she was starr and he was John so that could work too.

IslandGirl33

Postby IslandGirl33 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:44 am

IMO it's likely. :)

sudzydudzy

Postby sudzydudzy » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:15 am

Quote Butchsgirl: Okay who else thinks Dr. Cylis (spelling?) is Kiki's REAL DAD???? Which will make her & "Mikey" NOT RELATED???😳

That was exactly what I was thinking when Ava got all "misty eyed" seeing Silas (like the novel Silas Marner is how Im gonna spell it). Wonder what is up with them and their past? For some reason, I just cannot stand Ava, I pretty much ff all her scenes except the one with Silas. I have a feeling Brad will find out the that Kiki is not related to the Q's before anyone else does. And prob keep it secret for a while.

Return to “General Hospital”